The Comfort Plush Elevated Airbed is engineered with Dura-Beam technology, resulting in amazing durability for years of lasting comfort. The secret is in the Fiber-Tech beam construction, which is comprised of thousands of high-strength polyester fibers that provide enhanced comfort, stability and support. Each bed is covered in plush flocking that is soft to the touch and the horizontal air chambers provide added stability and support around the entire bed. Best of all, the Comfort Plush mattress is remarkably easy to inflate thanks to the built-in, high-powered electric pump, which does its job in a mere 3-1/2 minutes. Should the mattress feel a little too soft or firm, you can customize the comfort level with the touch of a button. The Comfort Plush Queen bed — which offers a capacity of 600 pounds — is a terrific choice whether you’re sleeping at the in-laws’ overcrowded house or setting up a guest bed in the basement.
Intex Queen 18″ Elevated Premium Comfort Plush Airbed Mattress with Built-in Pump:
- Inflatable Queen airbed for home use
- Engineered with Dura-Beam technology
- Built-in electric pump for hassle-free inflation and deflation
- High-powered pump inflates mattress in approximately 4 minutes to the desired firmness
- Waterproof flocked top with Dura-Beams and sturdy construction
- Raised 18″ from floor
- Indented sides keep your fitted sheets from slipping
- Duffel bag included for easy storage and transport
- Dimensions: 60″ x 80″ x 18″
- 600 lb capacity
- Regarding Inflation: When you first inflate your airbed, the material will stretch which is sometimes misinterpreted as leaking. You will sense a loss of pressure, that’s just the bed stretching. Simply re-inflate the bed again. Do so as needed until the bed fully settles, usually in 2-3 nights.
- Unopened items with a receipt may be returned for refund or exchange within 15 days
- Worked as advertized used it in Charleston to watch eclipse. Bed is very comfortable, am planning to use it in my camper to replace existing queen size bed in back master bedroom. Holds air fine had no issues with pump and holding its air.
- Fantastic purchase experience here from WalMart from the ease of the online order all the way through to delivery on up to sleeping on this Air-Bed. This is a super-easy product to set up; the pump fully inflates the mattress in circa 2 minutes. Most importantly of course, it’s incredibly comfortable to sleep on. I would recommend getting a Queen-sized mattress cover as well just so the feeling of ripples on the mattress are minimized. This is a very durable product as well.
- One guy only gave it 1 star… did he use the motor to DEFLATE.??? Takes less than 5 minutes to blow up and the same to deflate. Love the height, so easy to get on and off.
- Was as advertised, easy to inflate and deflate. Item arrived the day after I ordered it.
- First time use was excellent. Didn’t need it again for 2 months. The next guest woke up to the mattress deflated. Tried every suggestion. Tried to bring it back, but was told it was too late. Very disappointed.