Enjoy a whole new level of fun with Intex 18′ x 48″” Prism Frame Pool. Durable and easy to assemble, Prism Frame pools feature all of the great benefits of metal frame pools, and are enhanced with strong powder coated steel tubing and a stylist and upscale looking liner color. Constructed with puncture resistant 3 ply material. It includes a 110-120V cartridge filter pump with a pump flow rate of 1,500 gallons per hour. Also comes included with pool ladder, ground cloth, and debris cover. Pool holds up to 6,423 gallons and is ready for water in 60 minutes. For ages 6 years and up.
Intex 18′ x 48″” Prism Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool with Filter Pump:
- Includes 110-120V cartridge filter pump with pump flow rate of 1,500 gallons per hour
- Hydro Aeration Technology is incorporated into the pump providing improved circulation and filtration, improved water clarity and increased negative ions at the water surface
- Durable and easy to assemble
- Features all of the great benefits of a metal frame pool and are enhanced with strong powder coated steel tubing and a stylish upscale looking liner color
- Constructed with puncture resistant 3 ply material
- Includes pool ladder, ground cloth, and debris cover
- Holds up to 6,423 gallons of water
- Ready for water in 60 minutes
- Ages: 6+
- Box 1 dimensions: 22L x 19.5W x 31.1H, weight: 111.8lbs
- Box 2 dimensions: 22.5L x 13W x 46.9H, weight 89.5lbs
- Site to Store Pickup Note: This item is packaged in multiple large boxes that may not fit in a standard-sized vehicle. Please make sure you have a large car or truck for store pickup.
This item comes in 2 boxes which may not arrive at the same time.
BOX 1 includes:
- Pool liner
- Cartridge filter pump part 1
- Ground cloth
- Debris cover
- Pool frames
BOX 2 includes:
- Cartridge filter pump part 2
- Pool ladder
- Pool frames
- This is our second Intex pool – the first one, a 16×48 Ultra, served us well for 4 summers, usually up from May until Oct. 1. We decided to purchase a larger pool for this summer, kids are 16 and 12 now, and chose this Prism. We had a shipping issue* with Walmart.com that is noted below. As to the pool itself, because I had set up Intex pools in previous summers, I was actually able to set this one up solo (where were the kids to help?!) over the course of about 2 hours. This pool differs from the Ultra in that the filter-out connections are different and there is not a bottom string/cord around the pool. The Ultra’s poles are flatter on top, where the Prism’s pole are rounder. Otherwise, quite easy to set up, and it looks like I will be able to tear it down easily enough in October. I’ve connected the standard filter pump to Intex’s Saltwater Pump, purchased a few summers ago, and everything seems to be running just fine. This pool has Intex’s new aeration feature which provides more bubbles … can’t comment on whether that is better or now, but it definitely moves more water than before. Tricks I’ve learned over the past couple summers: Run the filter pump longer than the manual recommends (I’m running this for 8 hours daily); cover the pump(s) with a large plastic storage to reduce noise (and then store the pumps in that bin for the winter). *Shipping issue: Walmart.com shipped us a box that was clearly a return, and it was missing the pool liner. Thanks to quick help from INTEX CUSTOMER SERVICE, we were able to get the liner shipped to us directly from Intex in a couple days. Only 1 summer weekend lost.
- Super fast shipping, easy to assemble, great pool for the money, would totally recommend!