Enjoy hours of outdoor fun with Intex Prism Frame pool. Durable and easy to assemble, Prism Frame pools feature all of the great benefits of Ultra Frame pools and are enhanced with strong powder-coated steel tubing and a stylish and upscale looking liner color. The unique cool blue/gray color with white trim provides a fresh look to compliment modern backyard patio decor and furniture. Constructed with puncture-resistant 3 ply material, this pool also comes included with a cartridge filter pump with pump flow rate of 1,000 gallons per hour. Pump is incorporated with Hydro Aeration Technology for improved circulation and filtration, improved water clarity, and increased negative ions at the water surface. Pool ladder, ground cloth, and debris cover is also included for convenience. Instructional dvd is included for help with pool set up. Ages 6 years and up.
Intex 14′ x 42″ Prism Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool with Filter Pump:
- Includes cartridge filter pump with pump flow rate of 1,000 gallons per hour
- Pump is incorporated with Hydro Aeration Technology for improved circulation and filtration, improved water clarity, and increased ions at the water surface
- With Hydro Aeration there is an average of 28% ammonia reduction – means chlorine lasts longer and odor is removed
- 60% increase in oxygen saturation improves removal of iron manganese that can cause liner stains
- Clearer water – 43.5% reduction of iron concentration which is a common element present in domestic water
- Improved air quality! Nearly triples the negative ions at water surface
- Durable and easy to assemble
- Features all of the great benefits of Ultra Frame pools and are enhanced with strong powder-coated steel tubing and a stylish upscale looking liner color
- Unique cool blue/gray color with white trim provides a fresh look to compliment modern backyard patio decor and furniture
- Constructed with puncture-resistant 3 ply material
- Also includes pool ladder, groud cloth, and debris cover
- Instructional dvd is included for help with pool set up
- Ages: 6+
- The pool was easy to put up and the pump feature was great!!!
- Not only is it priced great but only took my husband and 2 kids about 45 for complete set up. Love it!
- Had it up for about a week now and it’s great
- I just bought this pool and it came in quick. A friend of mine has this same pool so I decided to pull the trigger and pick myself up one as well. Boy am I glad I did. I have looked around for awhile and this was priced just right. Very easy to assemble too. My boys will stay cool this summer in this pool.
- I recently bought this pool. Wasn’t hard to set up, took less than a one hour. Put pool all together, hooked up filter. Was all ready to add water. When pool got about almost a foot of water in it, I noticed water on ground cover. We got looking, and found a 3inch, split in seam. There is no way you can patch a split in the seam. Called customer service nexted day. Got a very nice guy on phone told me that they would send me a new liner. Sent my email what I need to send to them, to replace liner. They told me I need some information from Fed ex, should of been in a email from Fed ex. Fed ex never sent me a email. So I had to call customer service again, this time I got a lady who could hard speak or understand English. But me and her finally did work though it. I told her that Fed ex never sent me a email, that I supposably need. She told me to use my tracking number, and the information there is what they need. So when I got off the phone, I didn’t think that she told me was right, due to what the guy told me, so I called back only to get another lady, who I had trouble understanding. So I told her that I didn’t have that right thing from Fed ex, and she told me the same thing the other lady told me. I need to copy the information with the tracking number. So I’m hoping they are right. To replace liner, we had to cut up liner. They asked for you to cut out logo, drain plug, damaged area, and a small piece of the floor. That really made me think why they want all that. I could see sending the damaged area, but the logo, drain plug, and floor. Where the split was at there is no way, you could of fixed it. You would have to be a magician or something to fix a split in the seam. So I’m hoping we get are new liner. It takes 3days to get to them, from where I live. Than it takes 1-2 business days to approve your warranty. So I thought all together about 2 weeks. I was really happy with this pool, filter, and ladder. But I’m hoping the liner they send to me doesn’t have the same thing, or worst. So I guess it’s up in the air, and keep my fingers acrossed. I have seen alot of the intex pools have this problem. There is no way, that I would buy this pool out of season. Due to this issue. You only have a 90 day warranty on pool. So if you buy this pool buy it in season, and set up within your 90 days. It is a very nice pool. Love the size, and ladder seems to be pretty sturdy. Just hope to be able to enjoy it this pool season. If it wouldn’t of been for the split in the seam, I would of gave this pool a 5 plus.