Add style and function to any space with the International Concepts OT-70S Hampton Console Sofa Table. It features a solid wooden construction and open-end panels with a traditional X detail. This wood sofa table comes ready to finish. Paint it, stain it or use your choice of decorative applications
International Concepts OT-70S Hampton Console or Sofa Table, Ready To Finish:
- Made of wood
- Ready to finish with paint, stain or decorative applications
- Dimensions: 48″ L x 16″ W x 30″ H
- Model# OT-70S
- International Concepts sofa table features traditional X details on each end panel
- Very easy to put together. Took me about 20-30 mins. Only tools needed is Allen Wrench that is included and a screwdriver. The wood is beautiful. I am leaving it as is, I am not painting it or staining it. As long as you don’t put water or anything wet on it, leaving it unfinished/as it is, you should be fine. It was packaged perfectly, not one chip or scratch on it. It went together super easy. I am using it as a sofa table in my living room. It is not too short but not too tall, it is the perfect size. It is real wood, mine actually smells good, it smells like wood.
- For the money spent, this console surpasses any that I saw in furniture stores that were several hundred dollars more in price. It is well built, the wood is beautiful and I am very pleases.
- Having recently moved from our of state and into a house there were many things I bought that required assembly. This table by far exceeded expectations because of its quality, sturdiness and weight. Nothing flimsy about this table and I may even buy another for use in the garage this Spring after all this moving stuff is over and I see where I can start my work space can be.
- I really appreciated how well they were packaged and how the different parts “fit like a glove”. I left the finish plain as received and use the four (4) that I ordered as display tables. These tables appear to be sturdy solid wood construction. I am in the process of buying four additional products by International Concepts, with the parawood natural finish and I think they look great. I also think they are fairly priced and better than the “imitation wood products” imported from China.
- Bought this side table for the kitchen. I love the rustic look and it’s sturdy. Also, easy to assemble, takes little time to do it.
- This table is just what I needed as to size, price and design. I am going to stain it. Delivery was speedy and table arrived in perfect condition. Very easy assembly.