Conveniently and safely store eggs in your refrigerator with this InterDesign Fridge Binz 21-Egg Holder. This container fits in low-profile shelving to maximize space. Ideal for families that go through eggs fast, this fridge egg holder lets you see exactly how many you have left, and its two-piece design lets you access them quickly. InterDesign Fridge Binz 21-Egg Holder:
- PET construction plastic egg holder
- Holds 21 eggs
- Low-profile design
- Includes lid
- Completely BPA-free
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Great buy, only thing that i was concerned about is the fact the slot for the eggs are deep, so as your placing the eggs in the tray dont just drop them gently place the eggs into the slot or you will have an cracked egg/eggs. All and all it is a great buy it lets you see how many eggs you have left without taking the container out of the frig.
- I was looking stuff like this to organize my refrigerator and WM has the cheapest price for this one. It looks good inside my fridge.
- Great product! Much, much better than cardboard or styrofoam egg cartons. Looks classy in the fridge. And you can see the eggs. But DO NOT PUT IT IN THE DISHWASHER because the lid can warp. I learned this the hard way.
- I raise chickens and so have many eggs that I need to store. I was looking for a refrigerator container that would hold more than one dozen eggs at a time. This container holds 21, and it is very sturdy as well. The top fits on well and the egg wells will hold up to a jumbo size egg. I have been very pleased with my purchase.
- Love this fridge binz ! Way better than the one from the container store that had sticky paper that won’t come off…