The Gem 8-in-1 Multicooker is built with Instant Pot Advanced Microprocessor Technology, the same technology behind the number one bestselling electric pressure cooker in North America. It features a variety of different functions including roasting, stewing, baking, and steaming. You can also slow cook, sear/saut, cook rice, and warmall in one pot. With 8 built-in smart programs, your favorite dishes can be cooked to perfection, simply by pushing a button. The best part, the inner part is dishwasher safe, so cleanup is just as quick and easy as your meal prep!
- Gem has 8 high-in-demand features in just 1 device: it can slow cook, sear/saut, cook rice, steam, stew, roast, bake, and warm
- Gem Multicooker is built with an embedded microprocessor that carefully controls the timer and temperature to ensure consistent cooking results. You can customize these settings using the operation buttons +/- to adjust cooking time and temperature, allowing you to achieve your preferred cooking results
- The Slow Cooker, in addition to the (2) temperature settings, Low (L) 88-93C / 190-200F and High (H) 93-99C / 200-210F, you have the flexibility to customize the cooking time between 0.5 – 10 hours for each temperature level
- I was in the market for a new CrockPot, then found this Gem! I love it. It is more of a slow cooker vs an pressure cooker. I like the fact that I can brown hamburger meat or vegetables in the same cooker. It has many functions like high/ low, sauté, and rice but you can also set the exact temperature if you want. The outside looks great and the insert is light weight. I leave it on my counter because it is used so often. I have tried a few dishes in it already but was really impressed with how the rice turned out. I had never cooked rice so perfectly!
- We purchased this as a gift for our daughter, she absolutely loves it. She was so excited that it cut down the time in the kitchen.
- was a nice pot but i wanted the pressure cooker pot so it was exchange for that one. was upset that the warranty i also bought would not transfer to the new pot so a new warranty had to be bought so it was seven dollars i lost
- An unintended Christmas gift. My husband thought he was buying the IP pressure cooker not realizing the IP name doesn’t just mean pressure cookers. I was a bit disappointed but decided to make the best of the situation by using this gem to cook pea soup. Let me tell you this is an awesome product. I used it on the saute feature and made my soup in less than an hour. I can definately have fun with this product.
- I found this Multicooker easy to operate. Made a big pot of chili which was delicious. The reason I gave it a 4 star was the brown rice didn’t seem to cook all the way. If that’s the only problem I have other options to cook it. I have recommended the Instant Pot Gem 6 Qt 8-in-1 Multicooker to my sister in law and would recommend it to anyone that is thinking about purchasing one.
- I purchased this Instant Pot over the others because I liked the size for cooking roasts, whole chickens, etc. However, it is more like a traditional slow cooking as it doesn’t have the pressure cooking feature that I thought I was getting.
- I purchased this multicooker with the mistaken assumption that all multicookers were pressure cookers. That’s my fault for not reading the description more carefully; what irks me is that I purchased the “bundle” that included an Instant Pot cookbook that features recipes that predominately require using the (unavailable) pressure cooker feature (of other models).