Enhance home theater enjoyment with this Insignia sound bar. A streamlined profile reduces space needs, while powerful output delivers booming bass and high-quality sound. A wall-mounting template and easy setup lets you customize installation of this Insignia sound bar, and a remote control keeps you in charge of volume from anywhere in the room.
39W nominal output power
Provides dynamic sound.
Fits seamlessly along most HDTVs for a streamlined look.
Includes RCA stereo, analog audio and optical digital audio.
Enables simple operation from a distance.
Makes it easy to enjoy tracks stored on a compatible Bluetooth-enabled device.
150Hz – 15kHz frequency response
Ensures a wide range of accurately reproduced sound.
- good purchase to add quality sound when regular speakers are not enough
- Great bar for a small space. Sounds great and has powered sub woofer capability.
- Low and sleek which melds in good with my furniture. I have an insignia TV and can use that remote to control the volume.
- I purchased this because of the poor sound quality of my TV speakers. It works well except some of the bass bottoms out the speakers at medium volume. The remote is very touchy and easy to bump the input type and block out sound. It’s OK for moderate sound boost only.
- This is an excellent sound bar for what I needed. I was looking for something to increase the sound of my TV, as the built-in speakers were just not doing the job anymore. This sound bar does the job, and I love how easy it is to hook to my tablet as well and play background music for company.
- The sound on the soundbar is pretty good, especially as I am hard of hearing. The TV speakers are pretty dreadful these days, so I decided to get a soundbar. My ;iving room is fairly small, so I did not want one with a sub-woofer. Too much equipment and and sound for a small room. Disappopinting that either no one else makes soundbars without subwoofers or theyre not sold at Best Buy. But it does what I wanted.
- This soundbar significantly improved the audio quality for a TV in our family room. I wasn’t looking for anything extravagant or a home theater set-up, just something that would increase the audio and could be heard easily. The price was right and the soundbar has worked better than my expectations.
- Nice sound bar for the price. Does have a humming sound when volume is turned up.
- I never realized that the new flat screen TVs have the speaker’s on the back of the TV, which makes NO SENSE to me. So it was so important to buy a sound bar. It works amazingly for such a low price.
- Of all the numerous products I have purchased from Best Buy this is by far the most disappointing. The highest volume is lower than my TV;s speakers and has more distortion. Oh well lesson leaned.