Safely power your USB devices using this Insignia™ NS-PWS528U surge protector that features 2 outlets and 2 USB ports for easy connectivity and a 500-joule rating for reliable defense. An LED indicator lets you know when your equipment is protected.
Absorbs a high amount of energy to adequately protect your equipment and prolong the life of the unit.
2 surge-protected outlets
Keep connected equipment safe. Two USB ports make it easy to charge USB devices.
2.1-amp charge current
Lets you quickly power up to 2 cell phones or 1 tablet.
Illuminates when the surge protection feature is working properly.
- I purchased this item because I saw the ones that you actually install in place of your normal outlet and thought, I am no electrician so that’s a no no. But I saw this and thought omg, I want that! So I bought it and I love it, being able to charge my usb based items without having to plug them into my laptop is a step in the right direction. For some reason It doesn’t fit into both plugs so you have to insert it into the bottom plug. Other than that its pretty much go go go! I have no complaints what so ever with this item. I will be grabbing more on my next trip to best buy. Because I want one for my bathroom, my living room and the basement. I would love to have the one that is installed in place of the plug but like I commented earlier, I am not an electrician and I don’t really like to be Zapped!
- Easy to use. Has a small profile so it looks nice when in use.
- I needed a outlet near me to be able to charge my iPad and iPhone without me always having to carry and take out both wall chargers to do so.
This has worked out great with this plug in power surge protector with 2 USB ports.. its has a power light that’s green to always let me know things are good.
No issues and has been nice if needed to take on trip for the same protection and convenience.
- Great little product, you can charge 2 USB devices, and it is a surge protector also.
Has a LED inducator that you have
- Does the job & quick assembly, was inexpensive & better than messing with wiring
- Great looking wall unit with the peace of mind that your electronics are protected as well. I want one for each room of the house.
- I love this device because it has two extra outlets and two USB ports. I can charge my iPhone or iPad, and the outlets are free for other devices. It was also relatively inexpensive, as well.
- I have several different devices that require the USB charging, it is nice to be able to charge them all at once.
- 9/10 would buy again. I use this on an accessory outlet in my gaming area. Good overall protection, and the usb charge ability is a nice feature.
- I love the white outlet because it matches nicely. I wish the USB ports came off of the top because the cords interfere with plugging in below. It would be super perfect if the top part that plugs into the outlet would rotate. Some of my outlets are rotated with the third prong lateral to the other 2. This will not fit those outlets.
- Love the convenience of having USB port in the outlet. Allows for device charging while still being able to utilize the outlet.
- Have not experienced a surge and hope I never will. Easy to install and everything hooked up to it works. Handy for charging cell phones near your computer.
- This unit simply plugs into the existing wall outlet. It works as advertised except for one thing. If you need to unplug something, you must hold the unit to keep it from coming out of the outlet. I would buy more of this product.
- I was looking for something to charge two of my most powerful devices. It became apparent that it would only accommodate one, even though it has two USB ports.