Guard your equipment against damage with this Insignia™ NS-PWS5129 12-outlet surge protector that features a 4350-joule rating for reliable protection. The LED indicators let you know the ground and surge status at a glance.
Absorbs a high amount of energy to adequately protect and help prolong the life of your equipment.
12 surge-protected outlets
Include 4 AC adapter-spaced and 4 always-on outlets to guard your devices against damage.
8′ power cord
With a right-angle plug offers flexible placement.
58dB maximum noise filtering
Helps minimize interference for reliable performance.
Energy savings on/off switch
For simple power conservation.
Show you the surge and ground status at a glance.
- This is a great surge protector. Great price and lots of outlets, including outlets that are spread out to allow for larger power bricks.
- Works good, I really like that the outlet has sliders on it so that small children cant mess with it
- I needed to replace an old strip with one that had more outlets. This one lets me plug in the wide adapters, too, which used to go to the wall with no protection.
- I was looking for a outlet strip with at least a six foot cord for my son’s dorm room. This was the only one I found in town. Just what he needed.
- I chose this cord for the longer 8′ cord. It’s holding the bulk of the dorm room extensions and handling it fine.
- Bought it for power the satellite backup thing a majig. So far so good. Things turn on and off when a braddah need em. All n all, I would definitely recommend this surge protector. Go get em!
- This 12-Outlet Surge Protector has energy saving on/off switch, always on outlets, controlled outlets and total power on/off switch plus very high surge protection.
- Does exactly what I wanted – provides reasonable surge protection for multiple devices, without causing me to have to buy additional short power cords.
- This surge protector provided ample amount of outlets and the long cord I needed.
- Everything plugged into unit survived. Not the case elsewhere in house after lightening strike. Replacing as precaution, assuming surge was suppressed & weakened unit.
- This was exactly what I needed to replace a much more industrial battery backup surge protector. It works perfectly and they have designed enough space between outlets for most power chords, but could use a bit more?
- My need was a longer cord but I discovered the beauty of this extension was the Master plug allows you to keep items plugged in that only run when you have the main machine running; example, the monitor is only running with the computer is running. Excellent idea and economical.
- I needed a power strip with surge protection and an eight foot cord. This has all these things! When I plug stuff in it works every single time. Plus it has twelve outlets so I can plug new things in for years to come.
- This is the second purchase of an Insignia Surge Protector. A number of the outlets on the protector do not have any energy. This is the second one I’ve purchased with the same problem. I will never purchase another one.