Elevate your monitor to a comfortable level with this Insignia™ NS-PMM6R01 riser, which can also function as a desktop stand to help keep your workspace neat and organized. The lightweight design enables easy placement.
Holds most computer monitors
Stand lifts your monitor to a comfortable level.
Also functions as a desktop stand
Store notebooks, pencil holders or a lamp to help keep your workspace neat and tidy.
For flexible placement.
No assembly required.
- I like the sleek look of this, and it is the perfect height for my slightly smaller second monitor. Plenty of room below it to put desk clutter/documents/a laptop.
- I got tired of using old phone books and saw ths monitor stand. It was on sale and the perfect height. Works great for my monitor.
- This has been a great help! It has raised the computer to eye level for me and I can store necessary papers under it.
- Raised my lap top enough to reduce neck and shoulder blade pain. Makes a home office set up more “ergo” friendly.
- this monitor riser helped get my monitor to eye level. this product is strong and gives my some storage space underneath it!
- Exactly what I was looking for – conveniently located & easy to find! Only drawback was an identical item at another retailer was priced slightly lower, although it was a different brand. Otherwise, satisfied with performance. Added extra room under Flat Panel, helped reduce clutter and placed screen at a more comfortable height.
- I use this stand for a 24 inch monitor. I love how it jab light weight, but also very sturdy. I woul highly recommend this product to a friend!!
- This computer monitor riser helps my neck so I don’t have to look down at the screen!
- It’s supposed to be a monitor riser, but I have laptop computers and they have a tendency to overheat when crunching that data. I purchased two of these racks for my laptops so they would have more air circulation. They are GREAT!
- I use this riser to sit my laptop on beside another monitor. Works nicely, and when I’m not using the computer I have room to store my keyboard and mouse under the riser.
- Purchased this product to stack a 32 inch TV over a cable TV box. It is sturdy, stable and cosmetically pleasing. It was priced right and is a good value.
- I have a low couch and low coffee table. I bought this for my new laptop and it so better that I don’t have to bend down. I also use this for my dinner plate too.
- Thought I could use this to place flat monitor above a laptop to save room on desk. Design not useful. Wound up using a kitchen cabinet expandable shelf that was more flexible.