This 6′ Insignia™ NS-PI06502 cable allows you to easily connect your PC or laptop with a DVI output to a high-definition monitor or projector with an HDMI input. The cable supports up to 1920 x 1200 monitor resolutions, so you can enjoy clear, detailed visuals.
Connects a PC or laptop with a DVI output
To a high-definition monitor or projector with an HDMI input.
Supports monitor resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 resolution
Plus supports digital video signals to deliver sharp, crisp images.
Maintains single-link DVI resolutions up to 2.75MP at 60Hz
To reduce flickering.
For flexible placement options.
- CPU had two HDMI outputs. With this adapter I was able to use my older DVI monitor as a second screen. Works great.
- My custom built PC came with a DV! port on the tower, instead of the normal VGA or HDMI. As my last one got lost in a move, we came to Best Buy and found this which was exactly what we needed, to get going again and at a good price
- I like clicky, not thunky keys and these have a great feel. Highly recommend this keyboard!
- Happy with this product. We bought monitor that did not have HDMI connection and laptop does not have VGA so would have had to buy MUCH more expensive monitor had Best Buy not had this connection available.
- Bought this as an adapter for my sister that wanted to use an old TV for a computer monitor, she is very happy.
- This cable was functional in connecting my devices to the television. We had older game consoles that needed this cable.
- Tried every possibly option… great advice from staff… this did the trick! Only complaint… wish the cable was black though…. now I have to buy a replacement.
- Good quality. finally I got one long enough to reach my computer better than the ones I get from the $.99 store
- I bought this cable to connect a second monitor to my Mac mini. I have a Dell monitor with a DVI input and I wanted to connect the monitor to the HDMI output on my Mac mini. This cable works without any problem.
- The connections are solid, I’ve had no problems with this in any way. And it was cheaper than the other one they were selling. I have heard that companies make a lot of money off of things like hdmi cables, and that the expensive one’s are really much better than the cheap ones. In my experience, as long as the cables have a tight connection to whatever device they are connecting to, the brand or cost of the cable is irrelevent to video and audio quality. So I say get this one.
- Sometimes I feel like when I buy cables from Amazon I never know what I’m getting. Sometimes it seems like someone hacked them together in their basement. This cable works great for two monitor setups.
- I was trying to find a cord that would connect a second monitor to my docking station for a laptop. I had used the one RGB to my first monitor and the second connector was a DVI. the second monitor only had RGB and HDMI connectors.
I searched a number of stores and I was unable to find a converter cable to connect my second monitor. I shopped at Best Buy and I was able to locate the DVI to HDMI that I needed to patch my second monitor to my docking station.
The picture quality that I was able to get with the DVI to HDMI patch cord was a notable difference from my first monitor. I know now to start shopping at Best Buy first to locate the hard to find products that I need.
- I purchase this to extend my MacBook Pro monitor to an external monitor (LG) but it didn’t work. It’s either the MacBook or the monitor may not be compatible so I returned it.