This Insignia™ NS-PD94592 adapter allows you to connect a computer with a mini DisplayPort output to devices with an HDMI input, such as a monitor, projector or TV, and supports up to 1920 x 1200 resolution for clear playback.
Compatible with most computers with a mini DisplayPort output
Including select Apple® iMac® and MacBook® models for use with your existing computer.
Enables connection to devices with an HDMI input
So you can present content stored on your computer using a compatible monitor, projector or TV.
Supports up to 1920 x 1200 resolution
For enhanced picture quality.
Supports Thunderbolt technology
To help ensure optimal performance.
Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- Works great, a longer cord would be great though. As easy as we thought to use. Good product
- I have a Mac and I needed this adapter in order to connect it with the monitor for my drawing tablet. Works like a charm
- I needed a Mini Displayport to HDMI adapter for my Surface 3 so I could show videos and presentations to a larger audience. I had seen some specifically labeled for the Surface in Best Buy previously but those were all out of stock. This one was labeled for use with Apple products but it was the same price and worked perfectly. It was easy to install and worked great right out of the box.
- Haven’t had any problems with this HDMI adapter. I wish it was just a bit longer, but it gets the job done. Some people prefer HDMI connections to projectors, as they can carry both video and audio. But in my experience, VGA adapters combined with mini-plug audio is just as good, and offers more control over audio.
- Works very well when i want to use my tv as a monitor. plays sound through the TV as well
- Used with Pro Surface, works with many different projectors for presentation. Plug and play no setup necessary.
- Worked as advertised. Reasonably priced compared to Microsoft branded.
- It is exactly what I needed and was looking for so as to connect my Mac to my TV.
- Good quality excellent product.
It was so easy to hook my laptop up to the television. Now we can watch videos Netflix even Skype on the big screen.
- Does what it’s supposed to; using it to connect my Surface Pro to an external monitor, haven’t had any issues.
- Haven’t had a problem with the adapter and its size makes it convenient to carry around for presentations.
- I drove an hour to get this cable and when I hooked it up…would not work.
Called in the geek squad who determined that the cable was bad.
Been to best buy twice…because of faulty electronics they say are new..but I later find out are used or floor model junk that does not work