Insignia™ Chest Freezer: Store frozen items that don’t fit in your refrigerator with this freezer, which features a 10.2 cu. ft. capacity to accommodate plenty of frozen foods. A removable storage basket offers easy access to smaller items.
Stock up on all your frozen favorites
10.2 cu. ft. capacity provides ample space for your frozen groceries.
Keep smaller items accessible
Removable storage basket makes it easy to organize frozen foods.
Allows condensate water to evaporate for simple operation.
Wipe up messes quickly.
Okay to use in areas that get down to -4° and up to 109°.
- Love it. Works great with little noise. There is only one basket and one shelf down low so you basically just have to pile everything on top and dig down to find something. If there were additional baskets, it would get 5 stars.
- I read many reviews and we not sure if this would work. I put it in my garage and it is the perfect size for a family of 4. We have some very hot days in the middle of summer (100+) and it did a fine job.
- This product seems to be a lighter material than the chest freezers I grew up with, but I wouldn’t dare call it flimsy. Purchased on sale, so the size is awesome for the price I paid ($200). Competitors couldn’t come close, and this one runs quietly in my basement.
- if you want a stripped down freezer that just freezes and isn’t a fortune this is the one. Works, on the smaller size nice & attractive.
- Freezer has worked well up to this point. It was priced very good compared to others of the same size, so has been very good purchase.
- When we needed more freezer space this was perfect. Doesn’t take up much room n has ample storage.
- I bought this 10 cubic ft freezer 2 months ago. Works perfect to me.
Some time little ice like snow forms on under the door seal. Manufacture has instruction on door that this can happen due to room temperature, So I don’t worry about that I clean it up if it happens.
It has enough room for frozen stuff to keep. Like I kept 40 pounds of boneless chicken, 2 gallons of ice cream, 12 packs of frozen bread, 4 packs of 5lb of mixed vegetables, 2 liter of yogurt, 12 packs of frozen snacks 1 lb each.200 pack of pop sickle. I still have some room to keep more stuff. Bottom line it has enough room for average household frozen requirements.
Wasn’t quite sure what to expect from this chest freezer, but I’m sure glad we went with this model. It’s kept everything frozen extremely well so far and just a little frost formed near the hinges at the seal, but nothing that wasn’t easily chipped away. It’s big and spacious, and can hold A LOT of food.Would recommend to anyone with a small freezer that could use some more frozen food storage in the garage.
- This deep freezer was not the quality I expected. Very light weight and flimsy! Not sturdy.