Wake up to your favorite tunes with this Insignia™ NS-CLIP02 clock radio that features a dock to play music from your Apple iPod or iPhone while charging the device. The dual alarm helps you manage 2 separate schedules.
Compatible with Apple iPod and iPhone
For listening to your music and charging your device.
Allows connection of other MP3 players and portable audio devices. The speaker will not dock or charge players through use by this method.
Built-in FM digital tuner
Includes 20 presets for easily finding your favorite station.
Lets you set alarms for 2 different times for versatile use.
Helps you stay on schedule in the event of a power outage (2 AAA batteries required, not included).
Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- I like that this works with my old 4th Gen Ipod, and the sound is pretty good. The button are small and display is sometimes hard to see. Also, if you touch one button on the clock, it makes the dimmer reset to super bright. Otherwise it is not bad for the money.
- I use it as my ipod dock for my sleep music. I really like the sound and reach. Would recommend to anyone
- Bought it as an impulse purchse as a way to charge the ipod without leaving it flat. Works well, sounds good, charges nicely. It was on a good sale, I wouldn’t have paid full price for it.
- We purchased this so we could wake to our choice of music by using it’s iPod attachement function. It works as advertised and also has a mode for incresing volume slowly when using it as a separte alarm.
- I have an old iPod touch that has the 30 pin connector so it was nice to find this product to charge it. I like the ability to wake up to music with is and it is small. The only downfall i have is the backlight on the clock is way too bright, even in the dimmest setting. I have to cover it at night otherwise it illuminates the entire room when it is dark and I can’t sleep with that light right in my face. There should be a way to get rid of the light all together at night but still be able to read the time.
- I was trying to replace an old Ipod docking station and found the perfect one I needed which included a digital clock and an am/fm radio as well. I love the style and how well everything on it works.
- I used this as my alarm clock the first day I bought it. Great and simple design. Just plug it in and attach your phone.
- Wasn’t sure if this would meet my needs. I wanted an alarm clock/radio with he ability to play my iPhone. Not only does it do all this but it also charges the phone even while in use! Great product!
- Got this for my daughter and she loves it. Loud and clear and the clock is loaded with functions including FM tuner. This works for the older style 30 pin Apple connection.
- My kiddo has an older iPod that still has a 30 pin connector. It’s perfect for her alarm clock and waking up using her music.
- I bought this one hoping it was better than the other cheap ones on the market, and it’s just as bad. Sometimes it works, when you push the on button, you have to push it several times to turn it on. While working, it’s great. But it’s a hard time getting it there.