The InMotion T900 Manual Treadmill is the solution for getting a treadmill workout at home without the high cost. With dual weighted flywheels, you get a smooth workout at a walk or run – you set the pace – while the monitor tracks your distance, workout time, speed and calories burned. With no electric outlet needed and no motor to maintain, you can use the InMotion Manual Treadmill anywhere. Adjust your workout intensity by choosing one of two incline positions, 10 degrees or eight degrees. The InMotion T900 Manual Treadmill is lightweight with wheels for easy portability.
InMotion T900 Manual Treadmill:
- No electric outlet needed and no motor to maintain so the InMotion Treadmill can be used anywhere
- Dual weighted flywheels for smooth workouts
- Sturdy steel frame
- Foam padded front and side rails
- Running belt size: 41″L x 12-3/8″W
- Textured, non-slip walking/jogging surface
- Maximum user weight: 225 lbs
- 2 incline positions: 10 degrees and 8 degrees
- Electronic monitor tracks workout time, speed, distance, calories burned, and scans with simple, one-button control
- Lightweight with wheels for portability
- Skid-resistant rubber floor protectors maximize stability
- Dimensions: 47″L x 22″W x 45″H
- Folds for easy storage to 17″ x 22″
- 90-day parts warranty
- 1-year frame warranty
- Model# 45-0900
- I am a 61 year old female, and before ordering this. I researched many different treadmills on different sites. I also read nearly every review for each treadmill, and the reviews for this one helped me decide. I received my treadmill very quickly, and had no problem putting it together in about 25 minutes. Since I started using it about 2 1/2 weeks ago, I have walked about a mile every day. It is smooth and easy to get started. As others had stated in reviews, there is an incline, but putting books under the back will make it not so much. I walk part of the time with the books, and part without so as to get different exertions. This is an excellent machine, and I highly recommend this to anyone. Since I work full time, it is very conveniet to be able to walk at home.
- This is not a $2,000 treadmill one might see at the YMCA, but it is a fine machine. Whereas no experience is needed to use the ultra-expensive treadmills: turn on, adjust speed, and walk, there is a light learning curve for a manual treadmill. It is on an incline so that your weight will begin moving the belt for you to take a step – and so on. Initially it’s likely your belt will not move as smoothly as you might like, but continued use will help you adjust so that you are walking smoothly, for the most part. This took about 30 minutes to assemble. It was not complicated. Just follow the instructions. It is relatively light and easy to move. It’s not a machine for running but it beats walking outside in cold, hot, or stormy weather.
- Did not want to spend a lot of money on something I did not know if I would use a lot. This one was reasonable price. It is a great work out It was easy to put together and seems to be well made.
- It’s good for the price, what you see is what you get and if you want something simple.
- I’ve used motorized treadmills every day for the last fifteen years before buying this manual treadmill and am very glad I made the switch. It folds up and doesn’t take up space like my old bulky one. Also, it’s a lot quieter. I like that it’s a more intense workout because I power the machine. It’s like walking uphill and I just increase or decrease my speed depending on how hard I want to workout . It’s sturdy and was very easy to assemble. I’m 5’5″ and not very heavy so someone larger may want a bigger machine.
- Expected this to be a little more than it was, guess I should have remembered, you get what you pay for