These Inland Dynamic Stereo Headphones with Volume Control are designed to provide you with an optimal listening experience. They are comfortable to wear while at the same time providing excellent sound quality, ensuring that whatever media you happen to be listening to sounds as it should sound. These lightweight stereo headphones are made of durable plastic and feature a padded headband together with ear cups that will give you a comfortable fit. The padded headband is adjustable, and the ear cups are soft and kind to your ears. Each set of these PC headphones with a microphone has an in-line volume control for ease in adjustment. They can be used with devices that feature a female 3.5mm socket including CD and cassette players, MP3 players, laptops and desktop computers. The microphone itself permits crystal-clear chatting, voice-over-IP, along with access to voice while playing games.
Inland 87050 Dynamic Stereo Headphones:
- PC headphones with microphone are made of lightweight, durable plastic
- In-line volume control
- Convenient Single Side Cord
- Adjustable padded head band
- Comfort-padded ear cups
- 3.5mm (Miniature) Jack
- Compatible with all sound cards and portable music device with female 3.5mm plug
- Hard to find in the store. Great for the price.
- Bought for office, had good volume control and were great price point.
- Headphones are a bit snug for my tastes. They might eventually loosen up. Nice feature is the adjustable sound level. All in all a good buy and very good for the price. I bought the Maxwell coiled extension with it so I can wander around the room without having to take off the headphones.
- Good price, nice features, good quality – serves my purpose well. Would buy again.
- Great sound at a low price. Why pay so much for Beats brand when these sound like those but at a far lower price.
- Saw reviews that were good and bad but still bought the headphones. My problem is hard of hearing so was hoping the adjustable sound would be louder than the last 4 headphones, I had owned. It was and several times louder than my other headphones. Cheap price but well built and sound is several times louder than headphones I had paid 4 times more money for. Wish I had bought this brand years ago.
- Have had much more expensive headphones which were no better than these. Very comfy and well designed. Sound quality from my PC is very good.
- I bought these headphones for my DVD player. It came highly recommended so I thought I would give it a try. Plus I liked the price. Works great for me and the volume can be turned up on it which was what I wanted.
- I was happy and excited to receive my headphones, first day in, no problem…towards the night they started cutting off the sound here and there. well, today they have no sound, whatsoever. connected it to my cell, wouldn’t play my music, same with my laptop and tablet. These are no good, don’t buy them.