Wake up to the music you love with this iHome dual alarm clock radio. Fall asleep listening to music from your iPhone or iPod or the built-in FM radio, and use the dual alarms to set different wake times. This iHome dual alarm clock radio has a Lightning connector that plays and charges compatible iOS devices.
Dual alarms function
Lets you wake to your favorite iPhone or iPod tunes or FM radio stations.
Time Sync feature
Syncs the clock to your Lightning device in moments.
FM radio with 6 presets, EQ controls and Reson8 speaker chambers
For exceptional sound.
USB charging port and Lightning dock
To charge most mobile devices.
Sure Alarm battery backup
Maintains clock setting and ensures alarm wake time in case of power failures.
For listen to almost any audio device.
Case friendly design
Lets you dock without removing most cases.
- wish it had three alarms like the one it replaced. Easy to use.
- Charging is completed when I wake up in the morning if I set up iPhone before I go to sleep. It is amazing.
- After plugging it in I put my IPHONE 6S on and the time and date was set without doing anything. With the IPHONE attach you wake up to your music. During the day you can play your music on this system and the sound quality is very good.
- I wanted a small radio/iPhone/iPod docking station. I currently have a ihome but I cannot dock my iPhone or touch… this is exactly what I was looking for, the sound on this little thing is great as well as the volume… I steongly recommend
- This radio does everything thing as advertised but I have to take the case off the phone for the charger to fit. I have an INCIPIO cover.
- This was a gift for my mom, it was simple enough for her to figure out and charged her phone without having to look for the cord
- Occasionally our iPhone doesn’t charge correctly, but speaker is decent and clock works well.
- This is a really nice alarm radio. I bought it mainly for the alarm, but got the docking so I could charge my phone too. If you have a case on your phone it will not charge, you have to remove the case.
- The controls are relatively easy to use. Visible at night in dark room. Charges iPhone and old 160 iPod (with cord). It is everything I wanted, plus was inexpensive.
- Great price, great features, great sound quality, great product. There is a small rubber protector for the Lightning connection that needs to be removed before the iPhone will connect correctly. Probably would have found that out quicker if I would have read all the instructions… but who does that?
- I bought this for my husband so that he could charge both his phones and have a nice alarm clock also. He is not able to charge either phone (iPhone 6 and 6 plus) with the case on. That is the major drawback. I love the dim feature and the price. I would buy again.
- Best Buy won’t refund since after 15 days from purchase. Lost $20 in points used to buy it. iPhone wants me to pay shipping both ways and will charge $28 if they feel it is out of 1 yr warranty. VERY DISAPPOINTED With BEST BUY not retuning my points and I won’t buy another iPhone product anywhere!