Wake up and fall asleep to music with this iHome IBT29BC FM radio, which features a Bluetooth interface for wireless audio streaming from select Apple®, Android and Windows devices. Reson8 speaker chamber technology creates a lush soundscape.
Allows you to wirelessly stream audio from select Apple, Android and Windows devices, including select iPad®, iPhone® and iPod® touch models.
Reson8 speaker chamber technology
Promotes crisp, clear audio.
With built-in microphone, digital voice echo cancellation and answer and end controls makes it easy to enjoy hands-free calling through the speaker.
FM radio with 6 station presets
Lets you enjoy your favorite stations. Dual alarms allow you to set separate wake times.
6 selectable cabinet/display colors
With a translucent cabinet enable you to change the color with the push of a button.
6 color and wake up color modes
Include glowing sequence, fast change sequence (dimmable with snooze bar), favorite color (dimmable with snooze bar), pulse to music, sky gradient and no color.
SureAlarm battery backup
Ensures your alarm works, even if you lose power.
Lets you connect most devices with a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Allows you to charge select mobile devices. Note: USB cable not included.
Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
- I had bought this as a gift for my daughter. She just loved it. Very colorful, stylish, easily connects to phone via bluetooth & usb.
Very audible and effective for indoor. Dont expect this to be an outdoor boombox. Can also be used as an alarm clock and a night lamp as well! Great product.
- After 2 weeks of use in a little girl room, the alarm clock was accepted by her pretty nice. Rounded, colorful, 110/220v, with FM and speakers enough for a small room and non demand quality ears, clear and visible display for hours and other settings, an USB port to charge your phone or tablet and Aux IN if some device hasn’t bluetooth. The pairing was easy too, on iOS and android too. The colour play and options area really nice for a kid room.
On the other hand, some settings aren’t easy for someone that are not familiar with this kind of use (tap tap + wait + other taps in other buttons + return and check,etc) The manual is ok, but could be painfull for someone besides the buttons are not illuminated. But the worst feature of this colour alarm clock is…the alarm clock setting. Yes, you can handl up to 2 different alarm settings BUT you can set Monday to Friday for example. Come on, it’s an alarm clock and that feature is basic, really big fail.
So far, the good stuff is over the bad ones, so the average is going up for this product.
- Very loud and good bass, works great with the iPod Nano (7th generation)
- Purchased for son to use in dorm room. He loves it.. Perfect size, compact but good sound. Highly recommend for all !
- Really happy with the light displays and the different choices. I just needed an alarm clock but the added features are great. Also provides me with an additional charging station.
- Double alarm system. Bought this for my daughter. She loves the colors that it can change to and ease of use. nice to be able to hook up her iPhone to it also. A bit pricey though.
- I recently upgraded to a new iphone so I decided to upgrade to a new ihome as well, because the sound was beginning to crackle. I love how clear the sound is on this one, even when I’m close to it, and I enjoy the different lighting effects – but that you can also turn it off and use it like a regular clock when you just want darkness at night. It’s easier enough to connect to your phone via bluetooth and charge your phone, but I do wish it came with a charging cable and a way to dock your phone to it. Those would be my only complaints; I enjoy this ihome!
- I purchased this clock for my therapy practice waiting room. It has great reception, which is difficult in my building, as well as the sound and the changing colors are oh so fun!! My kids especially enjoy looking at it when they come to visit.
- Got this for my 9 year old. He loves it! It was very easy to setup Bluetooth for music and he likes it for a night light as well. Happy with the purchase.
- My daughter loves this thing. It does it all – cool
Ambience as a night light, sweet little bedroom speaker (let’s just say her mom appreciates that it isn’t super loud but it’s great for use in a bedroom), charges her phone overnight, plus it apparently tells time and alerts you when it’s time to get up! Woohoo!! Now if only it would actually drag the teen out of her bed to ensure she wakes up…
- The lighting on the clock is nice but I wish the buttons on the clock were illuminated, as you need to have the room lights on the make changes to the clock; unless you memorize the buttons. The iPod connection is just an aux cable which does not allow the clock to interact with the iPod like other docking stations interact. Unfortunately would not buy again, as I was looking for an alarm clock that I could sync with my iPod; not just an aux cable connection.