With a Bluetooth interface, USB port and 3.5mm audio jack, this iHome IBT230BBXC bedside clock radio allows you to connect a wide variety of audio devices. Multiple alarm options let you choose to wake up to a buzzer, Bluetooth streaming or the FM radio.
Allows you to wirelessly connect with most Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Lets you enjoy your favorite stations.
Enables you to accept hands-free calls through the clock radio.
Multiple alarm options
Allow you to wake up to a buzzer, Bluetooth streaming or the radio.
Makes it easy to get extra sleep.
Lets you charge connected devices.
3.5mm audio jack
Enables simple wired connectivity.
- Has some nice added accessories, like Bluetooth to my iPhone and two different alarm times that can be set and used on different days.
- Bought this for a gift for me daughter. She is enjoying it.
- This is a solid alarm clock that just works. The face dims so the light doesn’t keep you awake at night, the addition of beeping a Bluetooth speaker is also a bonus, as well as having a separate audio in port.
- I wanted a clock with a dimming backlight, and USB port, easy to use. This is small enough to be stylish, but has all the features I wanted plus more including Bluetooth with speaker phone option.
- This is a pretty good clock. Can hook your phone up to it and listen to music via blootooth. Good for an alarm clock as well.
- Easy to setup. Ability to dim light a great feature. Soft wakeup a pleasure. Starts low and increases steadily, not harsh but effective.
- beautiful design, very easy to handle, very complete, with all the features of other brands at a much lower price, always buy products of this brand and I never went wrong in my choice
- Easy instructions; compact size, fits nicely on nightstand and doesn’t take up too much space; love ability to dim the projection; great product!
- This is a great clock from Ihome. The numbers can be bright but otherwise this alarm clock has all of the necessary features for a elite alarm clock.
- It was nice with a loud alarm, Bluetooth, radio and could charge your phone. It lasted 3 months, bought another one it worked 2 days! … returned to store lesson learned.