Wake up to your favorite music with this iHome IBN43BC clock radio, which features a variety of alarm options, including buzzer, Bluetooth streaming, radio and built-in tones. A speakerphone function lets you enjoy hands-free communication.
Allows you to wirelessly connect with most Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Lets you enjoy your favorite stations.
Enables you to accept hands-free calls through the clock radio.
Multiple alarm options
Allow you to wake up to a buzzer, Bluetooth streaming, radio or built-in tones.
Makes it easy to get extra sleep.
Lets you charge connected devices.
3.5mm headphone jack
Enables you to connect a pair of headphones (not included) for private listening.
- Everything works well. Bluetooth sound is great. Too many dimming choices, but this is minor. Great looking on my nightstand.
- I purchased this clock radio to replace a similar ihome model I had that got damaged by a power surge. It is sort of difficult to program and the instructions are a bit vague. But, I like the features that I could not find on other clock radios, such as weekday/weekend alarm settings and the gradual wake-up feature. The regular price is a bit expensive, but I got it on sale and used a Best Buy gift card that I received.
- this is worth the money i dont like the ihome cuz confusing this the one u should get i sleep with music from my phone or ipad and i wake up from them too with the bluetooth wake up
- I think this is excellent. I enjoy shopping at Best Buy and I highly recommend to anyone.
- I use this for the time and the radio. The Bluetooth is also really good for playing music on external devices. Would recommend.
- Was pleased with quality of electronics and the service I received. Some of the better name brand items I wanted I couldn’t afford even the sale price but I was pleased with the products I purchased. I like the fact that you can get warranty on items you purchase. Having them replaced with a new one when something happens shows great interest in customer service.
- Great little vacuum works like a pro, only reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is because it won’t stand up by itself
- This Ihome clock radio has it all. Weekday or weekend alarm settings, great sound, small footprint, big legible numbers and top notch build quality.
- This alarm clock/ radio is great and I like that you don’t place ur phone in a cradle. Plug usb wire in and you can rest it on top of the radio. Sounds great and Bluetooth is an awesome feature as well
Bought this for my daughter and she uses it almost exclusively for the bluetooth feature. She has had two other iHome clock radios (different model) and the bluetooth went out about 90 days after purchase. It wouldn’t sync with anything.So far, this one has worked flawlessly, but it has only been about a month. Time will tell…The thing about this model is the great sound. For a small radio it has great sound that fills a room. The clock is easy to read also.
- This is a really nice alarm clock radio with many nice features such as USB input, Bluetooth, and dual alarm capability. Sound quality is average, but that is not the reason I bought it. Numbers on the time display are large, and can be dimmed or brightened. Good alarm clock!
- This is a good product but the alarm was not loud enough to wake my teenage daughter. I tried it and felt the same. I cannot in good faith recommend this product as I feel there are a lot of better options out on the market.