The Igloo Marine 94-Quart Cooler is ideal for any activity where it’s essential to keep things cold. Whether you’re going tailgating, camping or fishing, this product is a superior companion. The maxCold cooler holds up to 78 cans or two 2-liter bottles. It can keep ice frozen solid for up to five days, partly because of the advanced UV inhibitors that keep out the sun’s warming and damaging rays. The lid can support up to 300 lbs, which makes it handy as an extra seat. The Igloo ice cooler even includes a convenient fish measuring ruler built right into the lid. Igloo Marine 94-Quart Cooler:
- 94-quart capacity
- maxCold cooler is UV shielded
- Sturdy lid supports up to 300 lbs.
- Fish measuring ruler built into lid
- This was a replacement for an old igloo and it fit perfectly on the boat. We are very pleased with the purchase.
- good cooler for the price will last about 6 or 7 years with constant use fishing
- Great size and function for our 43′ Navigator.
- Bought this to replace the one in my boat that lasted 10 years. Cousin on top acts as a seat and cooler/storage under the seat. Center console also has a 70qt for front seat/cooler. Developing some cracks, so replacing for cosmetic reasons. Still lot of life left in the cooler. Will use old one on back porch and new one in the boat.
- I purchased this cooler to replace the old one in my boat. Just what I wanted and the lowest price around. Free shipping right to my door. Couldn’t ask for more than that.
- I was happy with the order process, however delivery was not on day promised.
- The cooler was deformed on the bottom and I returned it to a Walmart store for a refund. I was surprised that an Igloo product got through their quality control. I bought it for my boat and ended up going to a marine store and buying another product.