Whether you need extra ice for a party, a picnic or another family outing, this Igloo Compact Ice Maker can give you just what you need. It is portable and produces 26 lbs of ice in 24 hours. It also features three cube options: small, medium and large. The stainless steel ice maker has an ice basket that holds 2.2 lbs of ice, giving you plenty to use when your guests get thirsty. It runs on 120W of power and is cooled by a compressor. It is lightweight, so you can pick it up and move it as needed. The portable design allows you to use it anywhere you can plug it into an outlet. This Igloo ice maker is simple to operate, ensuring that you can begin using it right away. The compact size allows you to store it with ease when it’s not needed. The Igloo Compact Ice Maker can make an innovative gift option with its versatile style.
Igloo Compact Ice Maker, Stainless Steel:
- Produces 26 lbs of ice in 24 hours
- 3 cube options: small, medium and large
- Ice basket holds 2.2 lbs
- Cooled by compressor
- Stainless steel Igloo ice maker dimensions: 14″L x 12″W x 15″H
- Model# ICE103
- We have only had this for a couple of weeks, but so far we are totally happy with it. It started making ice right away, and now we just empty it into another container and put it in our freezer. That way we have ice all the time! We also love the ice it makes. It’s a little cylinder shape with a hole in the middle.
- works just as it should–quiet–makes plenty of ice—great product
- This is very helpful since the refrigerator ice can’t keep up on hot summer days. This replaced another 5 year old ice maker. The size is very nice since it fits on the side table on the screen porch.
- I am very happy with my new on the counter ice maker. The one before was disappointing. This one is very fast and quite.
- A counter-top ice maker was recommended to us by a fellow RVer. I didn’t even know they existed. We’d been buying bags of ice as needed! This particular brand had great reviews and looked like it’d fit well in our decor. Hubby got it going immediately upon receiving it. It started churning out little cylindrical chunks of ice and works quite well.
- This was purchased for our summer vacation home. We have one at our main home that looks identical, but different brand. We are very happy with this purchase. It works just like our other one that we have had for several years. I highly recommend this product.
- Very happy with this purchase. Makes ice in 8 minutes. Three cube sizes to pick from. Easy to drain when not in use.
- There are always good and bad reviews for products, so I trusted the good. That was a mistake. The ice maker looked great, just as described, and made 9 ice cubes in about 10 minutes. Then the “ice full” light came on, and the machine would not make any more ice. I waited about 1 1/2 hours. I read all the trouble shooting section and saw no answer. So I drained out all the water, put in fresh and tried again. Once again it made 9 ice cubes and said the basket was full. I drained it again and went to bed since it was late. The next morning, I tried again and had the same result. I called Customer Service who asked me a bunch of ridiculous questions, none of which worked to fix the problem. So I tried everything again with the same results. So i boxed up the machine, took it back to Walmart and got my money back. I won’t go to the trouble of ordering another one.