Enjoy your next outdoor adventure, sporting activity or travel time with an Igloo 48 Quart Cooler that showcases swing-up handles with a tie-down loop. This ice chest is designed from sturdy materials that will not rust or dent and ii is both odor-resistant and stain-resistant. The Igloo cooler set also includes a 1-qt travel container and playmate mini that can hold up to six canned drinks. All pieces are easily cleaned with mild soap and water for easy care.
Igloo 48-Qt IB Cooler with Playmate Mini and Legend 1-Qt Jug:
- 3-piece cooler combo
- 48-qt ice chest has swing-up handles with tie-down feature
- Playmate mini has push-button swing open lid and holds 6 cans
- Camping cooler includes a legend 1-qt jug with an adjustable shoulder strap, flip-spout lid and wide-mouth for easy filling and cleaning
- We always give a large cooler as a gift for wedding showers. Igloo is a brand we trust. While we like giving newlyweds a large cooler, this set also includes a small cooler and thermos that’s perfect for a picnic for two. This cooler is available in different colors which is also nice. Appreciated the fact that this seasonal item was available online for a winter wedding.
- I wish I would have bought the green instead of the blue. It was a few $ more when I ordered then it came down to the same price. I make pumpkin rolls for the holidays and this cooler is the perfect size for transporting them. The legend 1 qt. jug was a bonus. I use it for my water for work along with the Mini Playmate
- What I really like about this set is it has varying sizes so it works for both small as well as mid-size groups. And it’s a reliable brand and comes in fun colors.
- Haven’t used as of now but seems to be very well made for a great price.
- Purchased this because of the combo. The cooler does not hold ice well AT ALL! The Mini is too small to hold anything except maybe a sandwich and soda. I contacted Igloo and let them know how terrible it was, and they did replace it with a better cooler. The customer service is the only reason I gave this 2 stars instead of the 1 it deserves.