Easily transport food and beverages onto your aquatic vessel with this Igloo Marine Ultra 44685 cooler. It is constructed with a 72-quart capacity, a single latch closure and easy-to-grip handles. This Igloo marine cooler can also be utilized to store caught fish on a fishing trip. Igloo 44685 Marine Ultra, 72Qt:
- 72-qt capacity
- Suitable for storing food, beverages and freshly caught fish
- This 72-qt cooler is constructed with easy-to-handles
- A single latch to secure contents
- Same price as everyone else offered, no one had it in stock. Walmart had ice chest delivered to my door at no extra charge. Delivered sooner than expected!
- You know what you’re getting with an Igloo, at least I do. Not sure why anyone expects a sub-$100 cooler to last 20 years. If you’re looking for that, get one of those fancy coolers. This is the replacement size for a lot of Boston Whalers, so it’s good to go for that specific need. Slides under the bow rail, too! The only thing about the Marine series is the latch snaps at an awkward spot, slightly lifting the lid. My 94 qt does the same thing. Don’t bother with the cushion, as it’s not nice enough to last or worth the purchase. Get your own made or order one specifically to match your boat’s cushion colors. Pros: keeps beer cold, is a cooler, doesn’t cost $350 Cons: cushion is low quality and pricey if you want it
- This cooler was the perfect size to fit in an area of my boat that acts as a from seat. Great price and exactly what I needed
- I own half a dozen or more coolers of various descriptions but none of them would fit under the bench seat of my new boat. Reluctantly, I decided that I needed to buy yet another cooler. I shopped a few stores and none had one that was the precise dimensions I wanted for this application. I searched Walmart’s website and found this one. The description was accurate and it fits just right. The site to store was very fast and I was notified the next day that it was ready for pick up. The cooler itself is a little disappointing for the price. It seems a little flimsy and I hope it will hold up to use in the boat. It is advertised as a “marine” cooler. Time will tell.
- replaced the original cooler in my boat- fit perfectly the hardware on the new cooler is much better
- It was delivered in less than a week with standard shipping. This cooler replaces one on my boat that is 16 years old as a direct replacement as a console seat. The new one is better than the old with nicer rubber coated handles. The cost was very reasonable @ $50 less than elsewhere.
- replaced the same cooler after 12 years and a few repairs, but this one does not have a food tray. Item not stock so I ordered it sent to store. not delivered when promised.