The Hyper Tough Ni-Cd 18V Cordless Drill gives you the added power needed to handle more difficult tasks. The two speed settings along with the 20+1 position torque clutch allow you to customize the functionality of the drill to your specific task. This portable drill includes a built-in LED work light and comfort-grip handle. This Hyper Tough tool comes complete with one 18V Ni-Cd battery, one CEC charger and one double-end bit. There is no cord to become tangled or pull out of the 18V drill. In addition, the charger stand has an LED charging indicator so you know when it’s ready. The rubber-covered handle is comfortable to use. The forward and reverse switch is handy when you need to perform multiple functions quickly. It is fully portable which means even more convenience for you when you are on the go. It features a 3/8″ keyless chuck. The Hyper Tough Ni-Cd 18V Cordless Drill can help you get your projects done with less tool switching and more convenience.
Hyper Tough 18V Ni-Cd Cordless Drill:
- 2 speed settings (no load speed: 0-350RPM and 0-1150RPM )
- Electric brake
- 20+1 position adjustable torque clutch
- LED work light
- 3/8″ (10mm) keyless chuck
- Portable drill with forward and reverse switch
- Charging stand with adapter and LED charging indicator
- Double-end driver bit included
- Rubber covered comfort handle
- Accessories include:
- One 18V Ni-Cd battery
- 1 CEC charger
- 1 double-end bit
- I bought this drill with money and it is good. Seriously though it is a good drill to use as a second drill so you do not have to switch out the drill bit with a screw bit. also its good when you have to climb a ladder and don’t want to be connected to a cord. so you need a good drill that has a good battery life and you don’t want to shell out $40 for the lithium-ion one on this site… then this is your drill.
- So I bought another version of this drill from a different source a few years ago. Same drill, but branded differently. It’s still working just fine, but the power adapter failed, so I managed to find this one from Walmart. Excellent drill for the price. Previously had a much more expensive name-brand drill that didn’t last nearly as long.
- Have only used it on one job so far, it did a great job turning screws in to plastic material, charging much faster than instruction book says with indicator light going out when full. Love the led lighting illuminating the work area. I normally wouldn’t give 5 stars without some longevity testing, but the unbeatable price and functionality already makes it a winner in my book. The online ordering for in-store same day pickup was super convenient.
- I am satisfied with this Item its what I wanted to get since I last left the one I had before was black and Decker but this one will do.
- Works well, really great price, charged it and used to drive several screws and drill several holes, well worth the price!
- I got this for a DIY project and this was a good drill/driver. I liked the drill as such but the power is less maybe because of 18V and the battery discharges fast. Overall it is good value for the money
- Took forever to drill a hole. didn’t do the job as I had hoped. I guess you get what you pay for. will need to return.