Hunter 54095. . Features: WhisperWind motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance so you get the cooling power you want without the noise you dont. Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter. 13 degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance. Choose the 3 in. and 2 in. downrod included to ensure proper distance from the ceiling and optimize air movement at your preferred blade height. A unique take on traditional classic, this ceiling fan from our Caribbean Breeze collection adds a tropical focal point to any living room, master bedroom, or other large room. The ceiling fan features a weathered bronze finish and five 54 in. antique dark wicker blades that infuse a sense of good living into any setting. In addition to its beautiful craftsmanship, the ceiling fan offers reliable operation and cost savings throughout the year. Use it to create a cooling breeze in the summer or to circulate warm air in the winter. The ceiling fan’s AVT hanging system makes installation a snap, even for the most novice do-it-yourselfer, while its Installer’s Choice three-position mounting system allows for hanging the fan in a standard, flush, or angled position. The ceiling fan also offers three speed settings, whisper-quiet performance and smooth-running operation thanks to its WhisperWind motor.FeaturesWhisperWind motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance so you get the cooling power you want without the noise you dontReversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter13 degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performanceChoose the 3 in. and 2 in. downrod included to ensure proper distance from the ceiling and optimize air movement at your preferred blade heightIncludesCaribbean Breeze 54 in. Casual Weathered Bronze Antique Dark Wicker Indoor Ceiling Fan with 2 Lights – 54095(5) Antique Dark Wicker Wicker Blades2 in. Downrod3 in. DownrodSpecificationsSeries: Caribbean BreezeAC Voltage: 120VAir Flow (CFM): 5,559Amperage: 0.58Blade Color (Side 1): Antique Dark WickerBlade Color (Side 2): Antique Dark WickerBlade Pitch: 13 deg.Blade Span: 54 in.Blades: 5Bulb Type: CandelabraBulb Wattage: 60WBulbs: 2CFM/Watts: Dimension B: Dimension C: Dimension D: Dimension E: Dimmable CFLs: Downrod Diameter: Downrod Length: ETL Listed: Energy Star Rated: YesFan Speed (RPM): 161General Color: Dark BrownHousing Finish: Weathered BronzeLight Kit Included: Light Kit Type: Motor Size: Motor Type: Room Size: Large RoomSpeeds: Style: CasualWatts: Watts on High:
- This fan to a great tropical design. I had purchased one in the past and it has lasted over 12 years. When we moved I searched for a unique fan to put in our bedroom and after a lengthy search I went back to this one. It is reasonably priced and good quality. Real wicker blades look much better than the plastic ones that are out there on some fans.
- I just had this fan installed yesterday as a birthday gift to myself. Also, my bedroom tends to retain too much heat during the warmer months, and I don’t do well with feeling hot as I sleep. I knew when I first saw this fan online that it was beautiful, and to me it’s even more beautiful in- person. The blades are real wicker, not plastic that’s been molded to look like it. The light dome is beautiful, and the glass has a white, marbled effect. The entire fan is a cream color, and the blades are a slightly darker shade of cream, which adds to the look. My bedroom ceiling is vaulted, so I purchased a 12″ pole to hang the fan from. The fan makes my bedroom look even nicer than before! Note: because the blades are wicker, I noticed that once the fan had been installed, I guess the wood from the wicker began to adjust to the temperature of my room, so there were a few crackling sounds coming from the wood on the blades. The frequency of crackling decreased as the day went on, and now, the day after my install, it’s not doing it at all. It was just the wicker stabilizing. But I am so excited about this fan and the look of it! Also, what’s great is how quiet it is. This has been my first ceiling fan purchase ever, and I’m very proud of it! Happy Birthday to Me!
- This is an excellent product and the second time we have purchased this style. Hunter fans are the only ceiling fans to own. They are quiet and reliable.
- The look is what I wanted, plus it is so very quiet. Am very happy with my selection
- This fan is functions just as advertised and is quiet at all speeds. It is also very attractive. Bought 2 and am extremely pleased.
- This fan was really nice, had options to install either with an extended rod or a short rod. The fan was balanced perfectly after installation and needed no adjustment, maybe that was just luck. A great looking fan for the price.
- I bought 2 of these fans for living areas in my rental condos in Panama City Beach, FL. I was so pleased with the quality and looks of the fans–tropical just as I wanted to go with my decor. My husband was pleased with the weight of the motor. And it included a very attractive light fixture at no extra cost unlike so many other fans I looked at. I plan on buying more for my condo master bedrooms. We just installed them so not sure about longevity but very pleased with my purchase initially.