Keep it simple with an affordable all in one. Save up to 50 percent on ink and quickly print, scan and copy — right out of the box. Stay connected with the easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet. Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer and easily print without accessing a network. Save your space with a compact all-in-one designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf or anywhere you need it.
- HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner:
- Print Speed
Black: Up to 20 ppm
- Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Built-in Wireless
- Replacement Ink
HP 302 Black and Tri-Color Ink Cartridges
- Built-in WLAN: 802.11b/g/n
Print from multiple computers
- Direct Print Supported
1 x USB 2.0 port
- Mobile Printing
Apple AirPrint, mobile apps
- Copier Settings:
Copy Speed: Up to 5 cpm
- Resolution: Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Scanner Settings:
Optical Resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
- Paper and Media Compatibility: 60-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray
Media Types: Plain Paper, Photo Paper, Brochure Paper, Envelopes and Other Specialty Inkjet Papers
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Mac OS X 10.8-10.10
- Quick Reference
- User’s Guide
- Installation CD-ROMs
- Ink Cartridge
- Power supply
- Power cord
- USB cable not included. To shop for a USB printer cable, click here
- Print Speed
- Color: Up to 16 ppm
- Print Resolution
Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- This printer does everything I expected. It was easy to set it up for wireless printing from my laptop. I had a bit more difficulty learning how to print from my IPad but the printer does a good job printing from both. I’m very happy for th value received for the price I paid.
- This printer was really easy to install and it works really well. When I first opened the box, I was a little nervous because I didn’t realize that the power cord and ink were packaged in a box inside of the printer. Other than that, the printer does its job. It prints in both color and black. I like it and you will too.
- Very easy to setup. Can get ink sent to you as you need it automaticly.
- I wasn’t to sure how I would like this printer? But once hooked up it is perfect. Great shipping. Thank you!
- Printer works great, can print from my iPhone and my iPad which is what I was looking for. Can also print from my laptop, use cable to do so.
- Would recommend for home use.
- Prints good pictures. Good quality
- Like it tell I ran out of ink then could not get it to work came up E4 I went on line tried ever they said to still would not work end it send it in cost more to send in that it was work and I had just bought the refill ink and could not use it any mor E 4 said it was paper jam it was not not paper named not worth buying