Keep the air circulating throughout an entire room of your home with this Honeywell Air Circulator Fan. This fan features three speeds, allowing you to determine and control the amount of circulation. Equipped with a pivoting variable tilt head, it provides air movement up to 27′. The blade offers a quiet, gentle sound during operation. This Honeywell fan can also help you save money on your energy bills when used in conjunction with your air conditioner.
Honeywell Table Top Air Circulator Fan:
- Use as an air circulator for focused cooling
- New blade is 25% quieter than leading competition
- Save up to 20% on energy bills when used with your A/C
- Eco-friendly box, packaging materials and product
- Table top fan features 3 speeds with air movement up to 27′
- Removable grill for easy cleaning
- Variable tilt fan head pivots for use as an air circulator
- Great little fan. Powerful and quiet. This is the second one that I bought.
- I bought two, one for each of my kids, since they always wanted one like mine. Very happy with these fans.
- I am hoping it lasts a long time because it really moves the air and makes the room much more comfortable even with the fan set on low. So.. you set it on the ground in an out of the way place, and point it at the ceiling and just leave it there during the day.
- Since I could not find any in stores when my old one died, I searched and found just what I wanted online.I can’t sleep without moving air so was wonderful.Very good air output and just the right size plus quite
- I bought this fan based on the generally positive ratings from other buyers, but after using it for a couple of months, I cannot recommend it to others. If you are looking for a fan that is quiet (like most folks are), you might want to stay away from this item. It started off OK, but after a while the fan started making an annoying noise – like the blade was loose or something. I even took the thing apart to see if I could tighten something up, but the problem is where the shaft from the blade goes into the motor – it just seems like the bushings around the fan shaft have worn over time and it is loose now. I actually bought two of these – one white, one black – and the white one seem OK for now, but I have no idea if it will continue to work properly as time progresses. Bottom Line: Don’t be tempted by the low price. As we all know, you get what you pay for.