Perfect for a small eating area, this Black Pub Table measures 30″L x 30″W and is 42″H. The Home Styles Pub Table with Stainless Steel Trim is stylish and durable, made with a solid wood frame. Easily assembled, this Manhattan Pub Table boasts a beautiful black finish and adds a unique look to any room. Coordinate this piece with matching pub stools from Home Styles (sold separately). Home Styles Manhattan Pub Table, Black / Stainless:
- Pub-style table
- Solid wood frame and wood veneer table top
- Rich black finish with stainless steel apron
- Measures: 30″L x 30″W x 42″H
- Easy assembly
Warning Text: Bar stools sold separately
- Table is what I was looking for. Seems solid and sturdy. Have to worry about liquid damaging it if left too long. Easy to put together. A little pricy for just a table but overall very satisfied with it. Fairly quick with the shipping
- This item was all it and the reviewers stated it would be. Works and looks great!
- This set is strapping, well built and goes together with little effort.
- Exactly what it advertises, not the top of the line, but holding up well.
- This table arrived in two boxes. Assembly was very easy and the end product more than meets my expectations. It is rather heavy, weighs about 70 lbs.
- We just moved from a home with a bar and a kitchen countertop set up with bar chairs. Our new home has no bar or overhang on the kitchen counter top but it does have a “breakfast nook.” We looked high and low for a bistro table that would match our sleek, modern, black bar chairs at the right height. Voila. This table is an absolutely perfect fit and it even has the stainless trim to coordinate with the kitchen stainless. It is a great way to get the most use out of a limited space. My only caveat is that the accompanying directions say DO NOT: place anything hot on the table; use any commercial cleaning products; place it in sunlight; get any liquids on it, or use rubber based placemats. This all seems pretty high maintenance but for me, it’s worth it.
- We bought this table for our basement bar room and it is a perfect pub table against the wall with a few bar chairs around it. It is very study and seems to be of great quality.
- Table looks great and the finish was nicely done! The stainless steel apron is an awesome accent to the table.
- This table was very easy to put together (only took about 15-20 minutes) and it looks great with the stainless steel. The downside is that it does seem to scratch fairly easy but it is quite sturdy. I would recommend!