This classic Home Styles Dining Set will be the focal point of any dining room. Constructed of solid wood, this Arts & Crafts dining set includes an expandable table and six chairs to comfortably fit the whole family. The 7-Piece dining set comes in a rich Cottage Oak finish that gives this piece a rustic yet contemporary feel. The Arts & Crafts wooden dining set coordinates perfectly with the rest of the collection. Update your dining space this year with the gorgeous Home Styles Dining Set and invite the whole family over to show it off.
Home Styles Arts & Crafts 7 Piece Dining Set, Cottage Oak:
- 7-piece dining set
- Solid wood construction
- Cottage Oak multi-step finish
- Expandable table is 66”W with leaf; 48”W without leaf
- Table size: 66”W x 36”D x 30”H
- Chair size: 17.75”W x 22.25”D x 37.75”H
- Coordinates with the rest of the collection
- Sturdy yet wood not what I expected darker and cheap surface appearance. Wish I could have seen it in store first.
- Arrived on the scheduled day. Assembly was straightforward. The only difficulty was removing the staples which held the bags containing the hardware. Could not get enough leverage to remove them completely. Several broke and left sharp ends embedded in the bottoms of the chairs and table.
- Got rid of our pub table to suit our growing family. I wanted something simple & durable (we have three kids), this fit the bill perfectly…& it didn’t break the bank! I love it! Couldn’t be more pleased with our purchase.
- Wish it were a bit beefier, but small was what we were after, One chair back came broken but that was handled fast. It completes the room and we love it.
- This is a solid table made from real wood. The chairs are also very well made. This is a great table for the price that I paid. I was expecting something cheaper looking and it is really much nicer than I expected.
- We are pleased with the dining set it is smaller then we first thought but still works well in our dining area. It is hard to find furniture to fit our 1965 rambler. All the stores have great big furniture for the house that are built today with high ceilings and big open rooms.
The table is sturdy and looks so nice! It’s a great size and the chairs fit around it nicely. One of the chairs had 2 scratches on the back piece and the packaging was a bit too much – we’re still vacuuming up little styrofoam bits, which static-clinged to the furniture EVERYWHERE. I can’t give it 4 stars because for the price, it’s perfect!!!
- Came packed very well. Just what we needed and at a great price. Very fast delivery.
- My order arrived promptly,all pieces in excellent condion except one small broken dowel end which didnt matter once the chair was assembled. The color is more orangey than the set in the photo which did concern me. I would have preferred the browner color. My only complaint is the stapling of the handware packs to the table leave and chair seats.there was no reason to do this really and getting the straps and staples out was a difficult job,one that definitely required more tools and a lot of strength. Overall i think the set is great
- My husband & I wanted a rectangular wooden kitchen table that would meet the dimensions we needed for our remodeled kitchen. This table does just that. My husband assembled the table & chairs; he noticed that the pictures on the instructions were opposite to the parts on the table, but he managed to figure it out. It did take some time to assemble all the pieces. The table looks fine & suits our purposes for a kitchen table, but it doesn’t appear as substantial as pictured. Nevertheless, we are satisfied with our purchase, especially the timely fashion with which it arrived.
- I am extremely disappointed in the color of this country oak set. Your picture showed a nice oak color which I thought would be perfect in my oak floor and cupboard kitchen. It is definitely a cherry wood reddish color. Sticks out like a sore thumb in my oak kitchen. I would have returned it but my husband already had put the table together and didn’t want him to have to take it apart. Repackaging looked impossible. I think you should obtain a new picture for your ad and call it cherry wood, not oak.