Clean lines and gently tapered legs give Contemporary grace to the Small Espresso Vanity and Stool. Ideal for those who desire style and functionality but only have limited space, one drawer supplies storage for your accessories and a swivel mirror give many angles to help perfect your look.
Home Craft 3-Piece Vanity Set, Multiple Colors:
- Clean lines and gently tapered legs
- 1 drawer supplies storage for your accessories
- Swivel mirror
- Dimensions: 28.00″L x 16.00″W x 50.00″H
- I think you can tell by the tittle above I absolutely love this vanity. I’m in a wheelchair and I had one before this that was way too low for me to use but this one is the perfect height for me to use. It’s very sturdy so it will last me years also the drawer is big enough to hold all of my makeup witch is a even bigger plus for me because I have a ton of makeup! All in all it’s a really nice set I would totally recommend to any one who’s looking for a vanity set!
- Okay, I am the least girly person that I know, so, when it comes to my teenage daughter and her love for make-up and all things girly; I am just like a deer in headlights! I just DON’T do girl well! My task? Find her the desperately wanted vanity that she desired! I had no idea that there were so many choices! From colors, styles, different mirror shapes, stools, drawers and even shelves, OH MY! Simple. Simple is good, beings as she is still young; it’s a great starter! I decided on the Home Craft, 3 piece vanity set; which I purchased through Wal-Mart online. I loved that it was the right price, arrived on time, was heavy; but not to the point I couldn’t carry it, and it is very easy to put together! If you are purchasing this product for a gift, however, it does have the picture on the box; so I took precautionary measures and had it sent to my parents house, not mine; which worked out! This vanity was relatively easy to put together; it probably took me 45 minutes with kid distractions, etc. The Result? My daughter LOVES it! The drawer is even big enough for her to put all of her stuff in, and she has a lot of stuff. This was a good buy for me, fair price and exactly what I expected; so I say Do It!
- Love this! I bought it for my 7 Year old Granddaughter and she will be able to use it until she is a teenager. Very easy to put together and seems sturdy. I would recommend this vanity.
- I purchase this product and it came early , that made me really happy. It was pretty easy to assemble . But when I was ready to put up the mirror attachment piece . I found that there were two screws missing for this assembly. So I had the table and chair done but had to go shopping, before work, for some screws to attach the mirror stand.Then while I was tightening the mirror onto the stand the wood cracked but good heavens it did not break off. So I will use it for the time being. Other than that the product is good and we love it. I would have given a four or maybe even a five if I did not have to go shopping for extra stuff that I already paid for with them and if I did not have a crack in the front wood piece of the mirror.
- This is my second vanity purchase in the last 2 years. I originally bought one as a Christmas present for the oldest granddaughter when she was 5 and promised the younger I would get her one when she turned 5. Item is as described and sturdier and heavier than vanities that cost twice as much. The vanities will last them through their teens and then some. Worth the money.
- I ordered this item and paid expedited to get it by a certain date, it was a birthday gift for my niece. Not only did i receive it 3 days late the item was damaged when I got it. The wood was cracked and dis colored. I’m on my way to return it this weekend. Not a satisfied customer