While the HomCom ergonomically designed Executive Office Massage Chair attempts to bring in traditional style and ergonomically sound features, it also includes massage and heating features to sooth aching muscles. This chair comes with six different massaging settings that range from healing back support to leg circulation and comfort. Increased padding makes the chair a breeze to sit in for full work days, and the upper back and lumbar support mean that you can avoid common office injuries by sticking with this wellness-minded seating option. With these massage heating options, you can hit your upper back, lower back, and leg areas for maximum effect. This is all built on the pneumatic gas lift base to give raising and lowering options to fit your desk position perfectly. A great way to take the next step up in office comfort and fitness!
– Heating and massage options for upper back, lower back, and legs
– Adjustable seat height and position
– Comes with remote control to change massage settings
– Made from soft, yet durable PU leather
– Overall: 23 1/2″L x 26 1/2″W x 43 1/2″ – 47 1/2″H
– Seat: 21″L x 17 1/2″ – 21 1/2″H
– Back Thickness: 5 1/2″
– Seat Thickness: 4″
– Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- It seems a bit on the rickety side. Not great quality.
- I’m very pleased with this purchase, easy assembling all functions work flawless wireless remote is a great plus seller customer service is excellent chair is very comfortable and looks great can’t forget shipping was super fast I got my office chair in 3 days
- Not quite as plush as expected but still comfortable, the vibration/massage is soothing, heat function works well so far. Product arrived 4-5 day earlier than projected delivery date. Decent quality but Had a small defect (possibly from shipping). Customer service was fast, efficient, and more than reasonable and resolved the issue to my satisfaction surprisingly quick from beginning to end… Over all experience was A+…
- This is a very nice chair and easily assembled. The massage feature is very nice as well. It is very comfortable.
- I have the version in black, rather than creme. It took about 1 hour to assemble; the instructions were just adequate. The remote control is perfect; the massaging and heat functions work very well. On the whole, this chair is very comfortable–and I would recommend it as a good value.
- This is a comfortable chair the only thing I do not like is I wish the power cord was longer
- I only have a couple of things – I don’t know what the button is for on the seat of the chair. If it is to adjust the back, it doesn’t seem to work. Which leads to my next observation – seat leans too far back for my comfort. From the pictures, it appears that i assembled the chair correctly. Other than those two things, this chair seems to be well made, the seat is very comfortable, and the massaging and heat hit the spot. I love the remote and the pocket for it is really nice and handy.
- I am very pleased with my office chair that is more like a piece of decorator furniture. I ordered it in cream which is soft and beautiful and very comfortable. The fact that it has a vibrating massage feature is icing on the cake!
- Vibrates only thighs.