The Patton Electric HAPF624R-UC 12″ Oscillating Grill Fan is ideal for cooling any home or office. It features a specially designed motor and blade combination to propel airflow throughout the room. With three speed-settings, you can find your comfort level. The adjustable tilt head lets you direct the airflow for maximum effectiveness. It also oscillates to the move air through a wide area. This Patton Electric fan is programmable so you can run it for up to eight hours before it shuts off. The quiet mode makes it a good choice for use in the bedroom. An over-sized carrying handle lets you move it around with ease. Black in color, it blends well with all types of decor. It has cord storage built-in for a neat and tidy look. This fan stands 18.3″ tall.
Holmes 12″ Blizzard Remote Control Power Fan, Black:
- Convenient remote control
- Three speed settings
- Oscillation for wide area coverage
- Sleep and breeze modes
- Automatic shut off timer
- Oversized carry handle
- Cord storage
- Dimensions: 7.10″L x 18.10″W x 19.60″H
- 3-year warranty
- Model# HAPF624R-UC
- Had this fan for years and in finally stopped working. Bought a tower fan and realized it was “whisper quiet”. That was not going to work because I use a fan for noise as much or more than circulating air. I had to search for this same fan. It fits in the window and isn’t too quiet.
- I bought two of these fans to put in the upper corners of my porch. They are great and I really like the remote control. I have recommended these fans to several others.
- I already have this fan . It has several settings. It funnels air across the room. It does have a BLIZZARD Blast. I sometimes turn it on low at night because I get to COOL. I purchased this for a family member. I use it EVERY NIGHT. Wish I had purchased another one in case my stopped working in years to come. That way I would NEVER BE WITHOUT IT.
- I love the fan and the convenience, but have to say that I had trouble opening the battery compartment of the remote and was told that I could not get just a replacement. I was told that as an accessory that part was not replaceable. Fortunately someone else was able to open it for me, otherwise I would have been less than satisfied.
- I love this fan. It gives the same results as an oscillating fan but doesn’t take up nearly as much space. This the 2nd one of these fans that I have owned. I bought the first one in 2006 and it finally wore out this year.
- The low speed fan setting still blows too hard. I wanted a soft breeze to have on when I am sleeping and even low on this blows too hard. Holmes needs to add a truly low speed setting to this product.