The multipurpose Hodedah Mid-Back Office Chair is an ideal choice for your home office or study. The curved armrests reduce strain on your shoulders. This swivel desk chair features a cushioned back and seat. The seat can be raised or lowered to suit your comfort level. This black office chair has wheel casters for easy mobility so it can be moved from room to room. Its comfort and adjustability provide excellent seating as you pay bills, do homework, surf the web or talk on the phone. This heavy-duty PU leather office chair blends well with any home or office decor. It is attractive and also easy to clean. Pair it with a desk of your choice to relax or get things done. You can easily assemble it without depending on any professional help, so you can get started right away.
Hodedah PU Leather Mid-Back Office Chair, Black:
- Cushioned back and seat
- Easy to assemble
- Wheel casters
- Easy-to-clean black PU leather office chair
- Height from top of seat to floor when adjusted to highest setting: 20″
- Height from top of seat to floor when adjusted to lowest setting: 15″
- Width from arm to arm: 23″
- Depth of seat: 18.5″
- Height of the backrest: 19.5″
- Width of the backrest: 18″
- Model# HI-1011
- Chair is a little smaller than I expected but frankly I didnt look at the measurements. Easy to put together.
- I am so pleased with my chair . I was using my arm.elbow and fore arm at time’s while on the net. I was having a posture problem and a new chair was the answer. This chair is a great sitting chair however I will tell you that two of my closest friends can not fit into the chair . I like it and its a pretty nice chair ..gg
- Nice product for the money. Not the most comfortable chair but it is a great chair to work at the desk and computer.
- This office chair is perfect for me- works even for short-legged people.
- Perfict chair for kids desk. Goes togeather easy and rolls nice. No problems going up and down.
- good basic chair for the price. seems sturdy and looks good. everything as expected.
- For the price I paid, this chair is a good chair & was pretty easy to assemble.
- No complaints, recommended to my daughter for her sons desk
- Easy to put together and works well. A great value for the money spent.
- The cushion in this chair lasts for about a week. Then you are sitting on a hard surface. Do your butt a favor and buy something better.