Enjoy instant access to the Internet with the Hisense 50H5GB 50″ Class Smart TV. Watch premium content from providers like YouTube, Netflix, Vudu HD Movies and TV and Vimeo on your TV. Built-in WiFi and Ethernet lets you connect wirelessly or wired to your existing network so you can stream and share your movies, videos, music and pictures from your mobile devices direct to your TV. Browse the Internet, stay connected to friends and family on Facebook and Twitter, post photos on Picasa, listen to music from Pandora Internet, check the weather and download apps from the Opera App Store all from the comfort of your favorite chair or sofa with the simple-to-use smart remote control. Hisense Smart TV brings the future of TV to your living room today.
Note: You must have a source of HD programming in order to take full advantage of the Hisense 50″ LED Smart HDTV. Contact your local cable or satellite TV provider for details on how to upgrade.
Hisense 50H5GB 50″ 1080p 120Hz Class LED Smart HDTV:
- 50″ LCD panel
With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended
- Wide 178-degree vertical and 178-degree horizontal angles
See a clear picture from anywhere in the room
- Built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI Inputs: 3
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 49.5″ screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- Built-in WiFi
Stream video directly from the Internet
- So this is a 50″ smart TV under $500 and that is an amazing deal. This is the first Hisense we have purchased and so far I must say it’s worth the money. It looks a little smaller in the store, and even the box says 49.5″ display, but this thing has a super slim bezel that makes it look a little smaller than most. It’s super light for hanging it on the wall, and the stand for on an entertainment center is well thought out. It will sit on an entertainment center and not rock at all. The setup is a breeze as it asks you questions from the start, and the Wi-Fi setup was easy as well. The picture is adjustable, and has some default settings. Ours looked a ton better than the setting that had set in the store! The thing that actually amazed me was the speaker quality because normally slim TV’s have horrible speakers. This TV is in a bedroom, but has plenty of sound and I never heard any distortion even at higher listening levels. The Remote was also a great remote with dedicated buttons for the smart functions. We were up and running on Netflix in about 5 minutes from start to finish of TV setup. Over all I am impressed with this TV and would recommend it to anyone. We also purchased the extended warranty from Wal-Mart just in case, but hopefully will never have to use it.
The TV is super thin, has a stylish, high quality remote w/built in smart tv features. Hisense is a great experience out of the box. The Sound is nice. The Picture Quality is superior. I give my 100% seal of approval. This TV has a 1,000,000: 1 contrast ratio, and actually does 480hz! (These things aren’t advertised) This LED has very deep, pure Black Levels, unlike I’ve seen before. Oh, and this TV outputs in 5.1 PCM optical audio!! It saved me from having to buy a new receiver. Also, charges & plays iPod thru the media player via USB.
- We’ve only had this a week now, but are very pleased so far. This set looks great, was very easy to set up, and is the right size for us, especially for the price we paid. Our first smart tv and LOVE the commercials not blaring us.
- Fantastic picture..sound is like the rest pretty much..will be getting a sound bar..super thin bezel makes it as if you are looking out your window..like you could get into the action..retail was 498.00..selling for 348.00 at Walmart..could not pass up at that price..now the con..unable to get Comcast remote to assume tv’s remote..even Comcast, after 40 minutes of trying codes, could do no good..so i use 2 remotes..oh well..i would still have bought it for everything else it offers.
- Got this tv on a black friday deal, was super excited when it came in a few days later! Got it all working, set up the vudu for watching movies and shows and couldnt be happier!! Wonderful picture and sound!! Overall great great!!
- Don’t waste your time or your money. The TV worked fine for a few months but then the issues began. First, the remote sensor would stop working and you have to unplug the TV to get it to reset. Then it would stop receiving the HD signal from the cable box and you lose sound and it gets all choppy.