Experience the world of entertainment and information at your fingers with the Hisense 40H5B 40″ 1080p 60Hz Class LED Smart HDTV. A true 16:9 aspect ratio lets you view movies as the director intended. The wide 178 degree vertical and horizontal angles on this 40″ Smart HDTV allow you to see a clear picture from anywhere in the room. A built-in digital tuner enables digital broadcasting, including hi-def programs where available. Dual HDMI inputs offer speedy and streamlined audio/visual connections to a wide range of devices. This Hisense Smart HDTV also offers built-in WiFi and Ethernet to connect wirelessly or with cables to an existing network so you can stream and share videos, music and pictures from mobile devices directly to your television.
Watch premium content from providers like YouTube, Netflix, Vudu HD and Vimeo on this set. Use the Hisense 40H5B 40″ 1080p 60Hz Class LED Smart HDTV to browse the Internet, stay connected to friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, post photos on Picasa, listen to music from Pandora Internet, check the weather, as well as download apps from the Opera App Store all from the comfort of your favorite chair or sofa with the simple-to-use remote control. Pair this set with a mount or stand (each sold separately) to configure your system in a way that suits existing decor.
Note: You must have a source of HD programming in order to take full advantage of the Hisense 40H5B 40″ 1080p 60Hz Class LED Smart HDTV. Contact your local cable or satellite TV provider for details on how to upgrade.
Hisense 40H5B 40″ 1080p 60Hz Class LED Smart HDTV:
- 40″ LCD panel
With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended on the Hisense Smart HDTV
- Wide 178-degree vertical and 178-degree horizontal angles
See a clear picture from anywhere in the room
- 40″ Smart HDTV has built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI Inputs: 2
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 40″ screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- Built-in WiFi
Stream video directly from the Internet
- I absolutely love this TV. It out performs my Samsung smart TV that has the same specs on every level. The sound quality is spectacular, the video is without a flaw, and the apps work with no waiting time. All the popular apps are located on the remote so you don’t even have to go through a “smart-hub” to get to them. Pure genius.
- Got it 2 weeks ago, loved so far, menu easy to use, only 1 Question can I record my shows if I add a memory card, thru the USB?
- Love my purchase so much i tell my friends easy it is to just order online and the saving is thru the roof satisfying
- I have a Philips smart TV and this one. You can access live internet like google, cnn, and your favorite video watching websites. as far as my Philips TV you cant access the internet just apps like Netflix’s, and Pandora which sucks. I highly recommend this TV and the picture is great!!!!!
- Great TV, clear and wonderful sound. I got it for Christmas and the setup was fast and easy. All apps are easily accessible. Unfortunately my brother tripped over a cord and it fell and cracked the screen. I’m definitely getting another one. The quality is great even though it’s not a brand you hear about everyday.
- This TV has a great picture and works well as a TV as well as a Smart TV. The instructions for the Smart TV part are very limited and incomplete. It can do everything but you must spend time figuring just how. Part of the problem is that there are a lot of Smart phones out now and you don’t get the instructions with them as well. A good feature is the remote. It is very complete. Some new TVs come without the number keys (0-9) now. This TV has all the keys and then some. All in all it is a great value for the price.
- I have never had so much trouble trying to figure out a TV none of the apps were working and I was connected to Internet. I did several internet connection tests and everytime it said I was connected. After Google research my mom asked if the date and time were correctly set and they weren’t. After setting the date and time the tv decided to work. It worked for one day then all of the apps stopped working. I decided to give the tv a chance but took the tv back two weeks later and purchased a different smart tv. I figured if that tv didn’t work my internet was probably the problem, but it works ALL of the time with no problem. Save your time and money don’t get this tv.