Stay dry and comfortable on the job site and elsewhere with these men’s work boots from Herman Survivor. Featuring a handsome and waterproof suede outer, these boots have an 6-inch shaft and a steel toe to protect your feet in hazardous conditions. The lace-up front provides a secure fit, while the padded tongue, shaft and footbed offer all-day comfort. The suede heel loop keeps the boots manageable, and large tread patterns on the sole ensure you won’t be losing your footing in slippery terrain. These steel-toe boots are a great choice for outdoor professionals.
Herman Survivor Men’s Breaker Steel Toe Waterproof 6″ Work Boot:
- 89.3% leather, 10.7% PU upper
- 50% PU, 50% rubber outsole
- Work boots
- Steel toe
- 6″ shaft
- Waterproof suede outer
- Padded tongue, shaft and footbed
- Lace-up design with metal eyelets
- Suede heel loop
- Large tread patterns on sole
- Available in wheat
- Use a soft bristle brush to remove any surface dirt or dust from the shoe and use cotton to wipe
- After spending many years wearing steel toed boots this shoe is the most comfortable and best looking of the lot. I would and have recommended it to many of my coworkers.
- These boots have good padding and are very comfortable. The waterproof feature makes them exceptional. The tread is great and gives good traction. Would recommend them to anyone who needs a low cut steel toe boot.
- I have spent a lot of time in work boots from 20$$ boots up to 250$$ work boots and i got this pair as just a quick extra. But now i wear them more then the 210$$ hytest work boots i have. This boot is very comfortable and is actually waterproof. I stand in 1-4 inch of water for more then 6 hours a day and my feet are still dry. It is great!! The tread is very nice and I do not slip very often. Yes the boots squeak and the laces need replaced but all in all this boot is the best boot for the price i have ever had!! I will be getting this boot again without a doubt.
- Don’t let the brand or the price fool you, These boots are very good. I am 6’4 and wear a size 13 shoe and my feet hurt after doing a 12 hour shift in most boots but not these.
- These fit great, I was surprised by how comfortable the sole was, nice and thick. Had them for about a month and they started squeaking. They were so loud even on concrete. Finally broke down and bought something else.