Enjoy the look and convenience of this handsome Haslet Writing Desk. Designed with country appeal, it makes a wonderful accent to your decor. Two deep drawers are accessible from the front of the black writing desk with color matched knobs. Combining a satin finish with traditional, carved spindle leg details creates a blend of sophisticated allure and cottage style. This wood writing desk requires some assembly before use. Pair it with a matching chair to complete the look. This piece coordinates well with other accessories and furniture. It is available in a choice of assorted colors.
Haslet Writing Desk, Black:
- Slim design offers 2 drawers for convenient storage
- Black writing desk is made from strong hardwood
- Spindle legs with carved detailing
- Wood writing desk has a country chic style
- Satin black finish
- Overall: 42.5″W x 23″D x 30.5″H
- Assembly required
- Desktop: 41.25″W x 21.75″D x 30.5″H
- Drawers: 15″W x 15″D x 2″H
- Chair/leg room: 37.75″W x 23″D x 25″H
- Approximate weight: 41 lbs
- Supports up to: 40 lbs (top), 15 lbs (per drawer)
- Materials: solid wood, MDF
- Desk and task chairs sold separately.
- Available colors: black, white
- Match with a coordinating chair and accessories to complete your room
- Use for studying, reading or working
- We bought this desk in white for my daughter. It is sturdy, went together well. Was delivered quickly and undamaged. It’s a good size and looks nice.
- I love the look of this desk which we got in white. Only bummer is the drawers show the lack of quality which can be expected since the cost was so low. They are rough to open and close since they are not on rollers. Other than that, we are happy. We are using it in a kids’ bedroom and it is perfect. Looks exactly as expected.
- I love this desk for it’s simple charm. I’m happy to have it in my room. When I unpacked the box, though, one of the drawers was cracked at the front near where the face board attaches. I used wood glue and strapped it together overnight, and now it works fine. Not a smooth glide, though. All the same, I’d probably buy it again. It’s perfect for me. I also bought one of the 8-cube organizers in white to go with it. Excellent pair, if you ask me.
- I was looking for a sleek, black desk, easy to put to together but sturdy, affordable and big enough for my laptop & printer. This is what this desk is and so much more!
- I like this desk a lot. very easy to put together. The only negative is that it was a little pricey in my opinion.
- The desk arrived sooner than expected which was good. It was packed extremely well and was in perfect condition. It is perfect for where I have it in a guest room. My son assembled it in less than 20 minutes. I would definitely recommend it.
- I was pleasantly surprised at how nice and sturdy this desk is for the price. It is a beautiful desk and looks great in my daughter’s room. Great product for price!
- Mine arrived with a crack on the front between the two drawers. Also the right drawer is broken. The support underneath was just glued so it got separated. My son badly needed a study table so I just kept it to avoid the hassle of repackaging and sending it back. I bought a good quality glue and glued the crack and the bottom of the drawer.I told my son not to use the drawers because it is not sturdy. Not satisfied with this purchase. Not worth the amount I paid for.