I love them& help to keep me cooler in summer and warmer in winter. I dont know how& but they do. Customer Review. Hanes Sport: Comfortable Performance Gear Performance. Style. Comfort. Hanes Sport apparel builds on our comfort heritage with innovative technologies to give you the looks that fit your life, your sport, and your style. Jersey knit Hanes Sport Men’s Cool DRI Performance Polo Shirt (50+ UPF) works overtime to keep you cool and dry. Cool DRI technology dries faster for maximum comfort and has a UPF rating of 50+ for protection against harmful UV rays. Cool comfort fabric rapidly wicks away sweat to keep you cooler. Ribbed knit collar. Shoulders seams are rolled forward for a better fit. Placket with 3 pearlized buttons. All the comfort of Hanes with our famous tagless collar.
Hanes Sport Men’s Cool DRI Performance Polo Shirt (50+ UPF)
- Cool DRI technology fabric wicks and dries faster
- 50+ UPF rating
- Tagless comfort, no scratchy tag
- Ribbed knit collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Forward rolled shoulder seams for a better fit
- Placket with three pearlized button
- Manufacturer style: 4800
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold
- This is now my go-to polo. I bought one to try out between the office and leisure activities and could not be more thrilled about them! They feel great to the skin and breathe very well.
- Cool-dri shirts are the best for staying cool and looking cool.
- These shirts are light and drape well. The fabric is opaque but allows air to pass freely. They are not bulky and pack well without wrinkling. They are a must for the humidity in Atlanta.
- Perfect everyday shirt. I have 7 of them now. I also have 7 of the regular tee shirts
- This was a great shirt, I ordered five for my son as he is required to wear at work a solid black polo shirt. He says they keep him cool.
- I bought these for my husband and he loved them. Especially the fabric. Very silky and soft.
- My wife had pick me up two about 4 months ago. They are so very comfortable keep me cool and DRI, even when things get crazy hectic in the retail deli that I am the Dept manager for. So I decided to purchase another four so I have enough to last the whole work week. The only down side is that I do not see a long sleeve version for the days that it is below 0 outside and the cold just while around the corner into the deli. Hope you enjoy these shirts as much as I do!
- great shirt comfortable and good looking always Just wish it hadn’t taken so long to get in stock
- I bought 4 sets in different colors for an extended trip through the Yucatan. Within days seam threads started unraveling. All the shirts started showing black spots which nothing would remove. Extended wearing the shirts and sweating lead to sores all over our backs and in the armpits. We stayed in nice hotels and showered daily. Never again will I buy a hanes product.