The Hamilton Beach Convection Toaster Oven is designed for easy access. The large, curved glass door and auto-advance rack of this Hamilton Beach 6-Slice Toaster Oven helps improve access to food. This powerful, stainless steel Hamilton Beach Toaster oven reheats food 28 percent faster and uses 71 percent less energy than a traditional oven. The convection feature of the Hamilton Beach 6-Slice Toaster Oven cooks food evenly as the fan circulates heated air around the food while it cooks. This Hamilton Beach Convection Toaster Oven fits six slices of bread, a six-pound chicken, a seven-pound roast or a 12-inch pizza. Choose the “stay on” setting or set the 30-minute timer with auto shutoff for added convenience. This Hamilton Beach Convection Toaster Oven also comes with a bake pan, broil rack and removable crumb tray for easy cleaning.
Hamilton Beach 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven, Stainless Steel:
- Accommodates a 12″ pizza
- Convection function
- Temperature adjusts from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can cook a 6-lb chicken or a 7-lb roast
- 30-minute timer with automatic shutoff and ready bell
- Removable crumb tray
- Includes bake pan and broil rack
- Dimensions: 17.9″L x 13.75″W x 10″H
- Model# 31333
- The one thing that I don’t like is that it gets so hot on the outside when using it, but I do remember a comment on that from another buyer, so I did know about it. I can adjust to that. The pizza was very good. I liked the crispiness on the bottom of the crust. I also made some “Texas Toast” in it and it turned out good. Another thing I like is how it fits in the corner of my counter. I pull it out when I use it so it doesn’t get too hot under the cabinet.
- I love it. Easy set up and use. Have not used the convection feature thus far but am looking forward to it. Have used it nearly every night since I received the oven. I prefer to heat up leftovers, etc, in it than in the microwave. Needless to say, my microwave has been feeling neglected since I received this oven.
- Words cannot express how much I love my Toaster Oven. ha! It cooks everything a lot quicker and it keeps me from heating up the house with the big oven. I just LOVE it!
- I was wanting to put this in a corner where my old one was and I was very surprised to discover that the unused area I used to have behind the toaster is being used by the rounded hump in the back which allows a pizza to fit. Every now and then the fan from the convection setting rattles the frame but I give it a bump to go away. I am disappointed that the pan that comes with it is not larger to take advantage of the roominess of the interior.
- The oven came without some parts but the old was picked up and new one – complete re-delivered promptly and works great. Have to be careful because the outer surface gets very hot — not for kids. Happy with how it works!
- dial is very hard to turn – outer portion gets extremely hot