The sleek and modern Hamilton Beach toaster oven is an incredibly useful kitchen accessory that goes far and above making toast. With the option of cooking a whole chicken or a 9-inch pizza, this stainless steel toaster oven can act as a second oven or replace it all together. Reheating 27 percent faster and using 74 percent less energy than a conventional oven, it can easily act as your primary source of cooking with multiple bake, broil and toast settings. Included in this 6-slice toaster oven is a removable crumb tray, bake pan and broil rack to make cooking and cleaning a breeze, saving you time and energy in the kitchen. The Hamilton Beach toaster oven also features an automatic shut off feature and a 30-minute timer with ready bell to let you know when your meal is hot and ready.
Hamilton Beach Stainless Steel 6-Slice Toaster Oven:
- The Hamilton Beach toaster oven reheats 27 percent faster and uses 74 percent less energy
- Stainless steel exterior
- Accommodates 6 slices of bread, a 6-lb chicken, 7-lb roast or 9-inch pizza
- Bake, broil and toast settings
- Removable crumb tray
- Bake pan and broil rack included
- Assembled dimensions: 17.0″L x 13.5″W x 10.0″H
- Model# 31511
- This oven I like very much. Toasts. Well even and fast. I’ve only used it for roast and pizza so far. It does both well. There is no light inside to see but I don’t mind at all. It’s a good size but it’s not the biggest one the make. Very easy to operate. It’s also not at all heavy to lift. The cord is short
- I love the look and the size. My old one was not really big enough to cook much in. This one I can bake cornbread in my iron skillet or bake a one layer cake so I don’t have to heat up the stove oven!!! The controls are very different from my old one and I had to get use to the settings but now got it! So I love it!!
- It looks great in my kitchen filled with SS appliances and it also works good. What more can you ask.
- the only problem I have with this model is that it is guesswork setting the timing and temperature if not using the pre set numbers on the temperature and time dials.
- I bought this as a gift to my granddaughter and she was very pleased with it. She said, “I can even cook a chicken in it!” First thing she cooked was chicken nuggets for the baby. She said much better than a microwave!
- This toaster oven allows me plenty of room from to back and side to side to place large slices of pizza and subs etc
- I bought the toaster oven for my 93 year old mother who lives alone. The toaster is light weight so she can move it with ease and it is at eye level for her. She can make toast or warm up a prepared meal without having to deal with a regular size oven.
- Listed as a 6 slice toaster, not, can only handle four. and item is not a “Cool Touch” surface, has sticker on front top that item is hot to the touch.