The Hamilton Beach Single Serve Blender is ideal for blending frozen drinks, smoothies, shakes and more. The included travel lid allows you to drink directly from the jar, which fits in most car cup holders. This electric blender features stainless-steel blades for fine blending and cleaning. It is dishwasher safe. As it does not occupy much space, you can store it easily when not in use. You will love the compact design and on the go portability. It features an efficient 175-watt motor that provides all the power you need for fast, reliable performance and the blender jar contains no BPA. This Hamilton Beach Single Serve Blender has a simple one-touch operation for fast and easy blending and the durable, stainless-steel cutting blades easily blend smoothies and shakes using either frozen or fresh fruit in the mixture.
Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender with Travel Lid:
- Take your drink to go
- Blend and drink in the same jar
- Use you own healthy ingredients in smoothies, shakes and more
- Fast and easy 1-touch blending
- BPA in food zones
- Dishwasher safe jar
- 14 oz capacity
- Stainless steel blades
- 1-touch blending
- compact size and convenient cord wrap let you store it anywhere
- 1-year limited warranty
- Model# 51133
- I have only used this blender for less than 1 week so far. It has exceeded my expectations. I was afraid that it wouldn’t be able to do what it promised. But, I read all the reviews I could before I decided to buy it. I also searched the internet for videos of it being demonstrated. I learned how to use some tips to make it work easier. It is working perfectly. I don’t overload it. I defrost the frozen products I add to it first. I add the liquid first. All of that keeps it working smooth, easy, no strain, no burning out the motor. I have no real complaints. It would be improved with a longer power cord. And the lid can be leaky if not careful. But, these have not been deal breakers for mme. I would recommend this to anyone.
- Love this blender! I use it all the time! For a s mn all blender it’s pretty powerful.
- This mixer works quickly and without disturbing noises. I use it every day and am very pleased with this purchase. It is ideal for anyone who wants to make easy healthy drinks. It can also be used for making tomato sauce or purée. Highly recommended!
- Several months ago a friend bought me a simular blender from a local grocery store. It worked fine at first. Just recently it stopped blending. I make a drink every morning, so I needed one fast. I ordered this on walmart. com and had it in a couple of days. It works great and had fast delivery.
- I think it’s a great little machine for the price. It did not crush the ice completely but overall it did a good job. I’m happy with this purchase.
- Pro: This is a great little blender. I use ice, fruit, yogurt, and some sort of liquid. It does have a burning smell if it is on for longer than a few minutes. But it doesn’t effect the smoothie. I do have to scrape down the sides if I add powders. Con: It is not easy to clean and now there is some mold growing around the blade because it was put away with the lid on.
- I bought this blender to use on business trips, and its better than I expected. I now use it at home in the mornings as well.
- Right for a single serving! Not to big that will take too much space and not too small either, just perfect for a single serving!!!
- When I first got this it looked like it may be to small for my needs. I wanted to mix up my protein, creatine, and banana after workout shake in it, but after I loaded everything into it and turned it on it worked like a champ and was plenty large enough. The cap that covers the mixing jar is okay but the large raised lip on it makes it a bit messy to drink from so I just pour the shake into a large jar, or you can drink it from the mixer jar. Over all I am very pleased with this little machine; it does a great job and thoroughly mixes all the ingredients.
- It wouldnt even blend up fresh strawberries. Super tiny blade and very little power. Started smelling electrical fumes after use. Save yourself the trouble