The Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Compact Toaster Oven is the ultimate in kitchen convenience. This handy appliance will toast, broil or bake all of your favorite foods and its compact design takes up less counter space making it great for a small kitchen or work area. Want to toast a bagel or bread? No problem. Or bake a small chicken or pizza? Done. With the Easy Reach Toaster Oven, you can do your baking without ever turning on your regular oven, saving energy. You’ll love the unique roll-top door that provides easy access to food and is removable for easy cleanup. This oven is the perfect size for toast, snacks and meals. This oven has a 30-minute timer so you can set your desired cooking/toasting time or use in “stay on” mode and includes a bake pan and broil rack with two positions. In addition, the front-access crumb tray slides out for easy cleanup. This Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Compact Toaster Oven is the perfect choice for any kitchen.
Hamilton Beach Easy Reach 4-Slice Toaster Oven, Silver/Black, 31334:
- Easy access to food
- Easy access to countertop
- Easy to keep clean: food can’t spill on door
- 4-slice capacity
- 30-minute timer
- Includes bake pan and broil rack with 2 rack positions
- Bake broil and toast settings
- Front access crumb tray slides out for easy clean up
- 1-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 15.60″L x 12″W x 9″H
- Model# 31334
- Food can easily be seen and accessed while cooking. Functions well. The dial information is a bit hard to see. There is an unnecessarily wide gap between the door and side of the oven but that’s minor.
- Reasonable price, space saver, roomy inside. Purchased this for our RV which has limited counter space. Now I wish the one at home would fail to get another one like this one. So far no cons as of yet.
- I was looking for a new toaster oven. When I saw this one, I really like the way it opens up instead of down. After reading the reviews, I decided to buy. I am so glad I did. It cooks great. It doesn’t take up to much space on my counter but big enough to cook many things. Very easy to clean with its removable door and bottom tray for crumbs. It bakes, broils and toasts very well. I like that it also has 2 places for the rack to lay. Its timer and temperature knobs are easy to read and use. I would recommend this to anyone. I live by my self and use almost everyday instead of a full oven.
- This toaster oven is awesome! I have purchased several toaster ovens and this is my favorite! I love that the door rolls up so that food doesn’t get stuck to it when you are trying to pull it out! It’s wonderful!
- I was looking to replace my old toaster oven with a more compact design, however, we do use the broil feature which a traditional toaster does not have. I came across this version from Hamilton Beach and based on reviews and price decided to order. It is the best toaster oven I have ever used. The sliding door feature is terrific – fewer burns on my hands and lets the toaster fit in a smaller space. The door pops off for easy cleaning and the included bottom tray means easier crumb clean up. The toast and broil functions work quite well and seem to heat evenly throughout.
- I just bought “black stainless” appliances and wanted a new toaster oven that would accent the new appliances. This works great and looks really nice. I love the fact that this one has a removable door to clean…and the price was very reasonable.
- It does not toast evenly. The biggest problem is that when you open the door, you have to do it very carefully and lightly. If you do it a little hard, the entire toaster oven flips over. If it is hot, you can’t grasp anything to make it upright without burning your hands, which I did, and your counter. It looks nice on the counter but the curved top is a problem. I have a basket that I keep on top of my toaster oven with my bread in it and now there was no place to put it. I did not think of that when I bought it. It also smokes quite a bit from the left side and that is right under the cabinet. It needs a longer cord to be able to pull it away from the cabinets. I bought a 1 foot extension for the new oven I will buy.