Enjoy delicious toast whenever you want with the Hamilton Beach Cool-Touch Toaster. The style and functionality of this innovative appliance is suitable for kitchens with cramped spaces or even households with children. The Hamilton Beach two-slice toaster has extra-wide slots that can fit thick cuts of bread and bagels. It also comes with cool-wall exterior sides that will not burn hands if touched accidentally. It features a cancel button, a toast shade selector, an auto shut-off function, a crumb tray and toast boost. With this Hamilton Beach toaster on hand, you can make quick snacks and light meals for the family. Easy to use and maintain, this appliance will deliver delicious toasts while reducing kitchen accidents.
Hamilton Beach Cool-Touch 2-Slice Toaster, 22005:
- Sides of the toaster are cool to the touch even while toasting
- Slide-out crumb tray
- Toast boost
- Automatic shutoff
- Toasting controls include a shade selector dial and a cancel button
- Limited warranty
- Model# 22005
- This is something very aggravating, when it does not brown even. I got a great deal, giving another, for a gift.
- Very happy with toaster for the price. I did not give it 5 stars for it can be difficult to remove toast if very thin. But cooks it fine based on desired crispness
- because it toasts bagels and toast w/o a toggle switch, it toast more on one side than the other. perfect for bagels and muffins, but bread needs to be turned for even toasting. also, run it once outside or with windows open. very strong “burn-off” smell. and yes, i was surprised by the short cord, but it works for me.
- This is the second time I’ve bought this toaster. The first one lasted 12 years.. Although back then I think I only paid $9 for it. Good product for the price.
- Nice compact toaster. Looks great in my kitchen. Evenly toasts to perfection
- This little toaster does the job though the cord is a bit short for my use since it comes out of the side and has to scoot around to the other side for my outlet. Why don’t they just put the cord at the back like they used to?
- This is a beauty and great toaster I LOVE IT. Works great and for $2 over the $14.88 I paid… Walmart GUARANTEES ME that it will be working 24 months from now. This looks as good as any $300 toaster sold elsewhere… and works just as well. Very smooth movement and I’ve never been more satisfied. Go ahead and BREAK DOWN… I don’t care… Walmart will give me another new one… because I paid my lousy 2 bucks. Mine is WHITE and and is a very attractive toaster. You don’t need to pay any more for a toaster… believe me… this one is NICE.
- I ordered this for my Mother. She didn’t like it at all. First, a slightly larger slice of bread did not fit. One would have to do a two step process in order to toast a whole slice. Then, this thing is so cheaply made; every time one pushed the lever down, the toaster moved because it was so light weight. My Mother wanted “inexpensive”, got it but decided it was better to spend more to get more.