Powered by a 525-watt motor, the Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Deluxe 14-Cup Food Processor is a multi-purpose kitchen appliance. It helps you complete many cooking tasks, including chopping, blending and grinding, in a few minutes. The complementary French fry disc allows you to make delicious home-cooked fries with little effort. This Hamilton Beach mini food processor features stainless steel blades and is wonderful for slicing whole tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes and more. The Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Deluxe 14-Cup Food Processor includes different types of blades to help process your food to perfection. The mini food processor comes with a high-performance processing bowl with a wide opening, so you can easily cut or chop large vegetables and fruits. The three speed settings give you complete control over the food being processed. This kitchen food processor comes with a dishwasher-safe bowl, lid and blades that are easy to wash and maintain.
Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Deluxe 14-Cup Food Processor:
- Great for slicing whole tomatoes, cucumbers and potatoes
- Stainless steel blades include a reversible slicing/shredding disc, chopping blade
- Bonus French fry disc
- Three speeds plus Pulse
- Powerful 525-watt motor
- High-performance processing bowl
- Dishwasher-safe bowl, lid and blades
- After extensive research, this is the only food processor (in ANY price range) that I could find that was PBA free. It will be under the Christmas Tree for my son and daughter in law.
- My fancy foodprocessor died and I ordered this onde for it is affordable with good reviews. I exceeded my expectations and that of what I thought it would be from the reviews. I love it! I use it often and my family appreciates it. Homemade everything! Simple to use and simple to clean. Personnely I find it durable just as much as my fancy over $300 one at died. Yes, that one lasted me years but I just didn’t have the money now for that kind. This one also has a larger bowl than that one had so I can shred more cabbage for cole slaw or do whatever I want. Oh, this also arrived like over night I was amazed! I hope more orders come that way. Makes ordering on-line easier for me! Never really did before because of the long wait to get the item. This is wonderful with overnight delivery to the store. Easy to go to pick up. Thanks for the item availablity and the ease of purchase! I do recommend this product.
- I bought this in July for a friend. I’ve had another one for 3 years at work. I’m a cook on the North Slope of Alaska. I bought this with intentions it would’nt work that well and I’d just have it as a stand by in case my HIGH DOLLAR processor broke. Well I’m here to say that I went through two of the high dollar processors and refused to by another one. Why should I? This little baby is still going strong and believe me it’s been through alot!!!!! It does everything I need it to do just great. Plenty of power.
- This machine is powerful without all the noise of my blender. I was pleasntly surprised that it did not make as much noise as other such machines. I use it to make smoothies, cut/slice/puree vegetables. Its very handy and saves me ALOT of preparation time when cooking. The french fry disc is also handy, even though I dont use it too much. I only wish this machine could peel potatoes!
- I’ve only used it a few times, but so far I really like it. It sliced a cucumber in about 3 seconds and is great for chopping as well. Another review mentioned that the chopping blades were a little off the bottom of the cup and couldn’t get to the food at the bottom, but I haven’t found that to be an issue because while one of the blades is about half an inch off the bottom, then other is lower and skims the bottom. I also got this model because it came with the french fry blade…most of the other models sold the blade separately for $30!
- A great product that I would recommend to everyone .It has very good features that other products lack .Among them a big chute to feed large vegetables,even sausage. It cuts, slices, shreds perfectly with one touch of a button. French fries cutter is also useful ,but you will need to get the knack of it. I used to have Mulinex food processor ,made in France for 10 years.It is still working,but I decided to replace it by an American product .And the latter did not dissapoint.Each time I use it,I get wonderful results and stay in good mood – as the product delivers the promised . In addition to having prominent features,it has a very good price .
- I didn’t believe others when told this is only good for dry chopping. You LITERALLY can have less than three inches of liquid in the bowl or it leaks everywhere. I thought if you left the cutter in it when removing the bowl that maybe the issue is resolved. This works on some other brands. Don’t think that. It is a truly crazy design. The cord does not reel back into the unit. You have to push it up in there. The big mouth is divided into two parts, so you cannot put a potato or tomato into it to slice. Calling it a big mouth is misleading. This particular unit does not have the small bowl, even though the item description talks about it. There is an awkward lock feature on this thing. It is hard to explain but if you make the mistake I did and buy it, you will see what I mean. I relied on all you folks who gave it a good review and you let me down. Returning.