Making something to eat doesnt have to be difficult. In fact, with the right appliance its quite simple. Enjoy lightly browned and bubbly bruschetta or prepare chicken nuggets for the children in minutes with the Hamilton Beach Toaster Oven.
Hamilton Beach 6-Slice Toaster Oven:
- Boasts a 6-slice capacity to toast bread slices, bagels and English muffins
- Features bake, broil and toast settings
- Has a convenient “Stay On” setting
- Can fit a pizza up to 12″ in diameter
- Reheats 28% faster and uses 71% less energy than a typical kitchen oven
- Features a 30-minute timer with auto shutoff
- Equipped with a slide-out crumb tray
- Comes with a removable bake pan
- Internal unit dimensions are 18.7″W x 14.4″D x 9.7″H
- Hamilton Beach toaster oven exterior: black and stainless steel
- Backed by a limited warranty
- Hamilton Beach 6-Slice Toaster Oven, Model 31508
- I tried a couple of smaller models/brands after my previous toaster oven gave out, then I found this med sized one online. Not being a convention oven like what I had, I was skeptical about it baking as well, but I’m pleasantly surprised that it does a good job on baking and broiling my meats, chicken and fish. I don’t use it as my toaster so I can’t rate that option. It did take some experimenting to find which rack position to use for the best results as it’s not specific enuf in the manual. Otherwise I would recommend it to anyone wanting a medium sized oven with four coils and two rack positions. It has a sleek style and is a good size for your counter. It qualified for 2-day shipping and it came right on schedule to my door via FedEx.
- Very good size. Works well. This is a Christmas present and the new owner loves it
- I have found the product satisfactory, cooking well whatever I’ve tried. In comparison to the previous Hamilton Beach toaster-oven I had for several years, this one gets much hotter on top, and you must be careful opening the door not to touch the glass face of the door. The previous model I used had some type of plastic strip across the top face of the door behind the handle that did not get as hot as the glass.
- i chose this model because my friend has one and she loves it.she has lots of parties makes her treats with her hamilton beach toaster oven instead of the big oven which uses so much energy.my friend is really talented and the toaster oven makes cooking easy and fast.cant wait to exspeerment with mine.enjoy!!!!!
- This oven is not what I thought I was getting, I thought I was oder in convection toaster oven. Be careful the glass get very hot as well.
- I have used it 2 times and it did a good job. It has a drip pan, rack and baking pan. It is a little cheap looking.
- all good. we thought we were buying a bigger one than we had, but it does do 6 slices of bread as promised. Bought for a lunch room at work.
- I purchased this toaster over two years ago (2013). It cooks my foods great. I like that it cooks the bottom of your food., but my toasted over is defective. I notice the timer does not shut off and ever worst the dial keep moving pass the off section until it gets to the stay on section and remains stuck. So now I have to time my foods and pull the electrical plug out wall socket . This can burn your food or turn on a night by itself.