With the fast paced routines we all live with, some think they don’t have time to prepare a homemade meal. They’re mistaken. A slow cooker is the perfect a solution. The Hamilton Beach Six-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker makes preparing a delicious family dinner easy. For starters, this slow cooker comes with a dishwasher safe ceramic crock that is large enough to cook a six-pound chicken or four-pound roast. After that, creating a flavorful meal ahead of time is a simple matter of adding the other ingredients and setting the time and temperature. This unit comes with more programming options than the leading competitor providing the flexibility that you need and are looking for. Mix and match any temperature with your choice of cooking times. When cooking cycle is complete, the unit automatically shifts to keep warm. This slow cooker not only looks great but will help you provide the home cooked you desired for your family.
Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker, Silver:
- Cooks while you are away
- Easy programmable meals: no watching or stirring
- Easy-clean touch pad
- Perfect size for 6 lb chicken or 4 lb roast
- Removable, dishwasher safe stoneware and lid
- Wraparound element for even heating
- Temperature setting: choose high, low or warm
- No watching needed: when cooking time is up, it automatically shifts to warm
- Time setting: select 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 hours of cooking time
- 3-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 13.5″L x 11″W x 9.5″H
- Model# 33463
- Have used this a few times and I am pleased with the results. I like the programmable feature so I can leave the house and not worry about the food over cooking.
- I was unhappy with the loose fit of the cover — 1/2-inch gaps on either side– thus it took much longer to cook my meal. I would stuff the openings with foil next time I use it. Otherwise it is very acceptable.
- Brought this as a gift for my mom for Christmas and she has been using ever since she loves it all she has to do is set and forget about it
- I’ve purchased Hamilton beach products in the past and base on my experience they are pretty durable. I’ve only use the slow cooker twice and so far so good. I’m pretty confident that this cooker will last a long time.
- I have used this slow cooker several times and it works well. I am very satisfied with its performance. I would prefer a more versatile programming system that would turn the cooker completely off after a set amount of time, but the programming on this works as stated and is fine.
- Love the fact that it is programmable. Just wish it could be set to start at a certain time. Otherwise quite happy.
- This item is easy to use however I am disappointed because the lid rattles while cooking. I believe there should have been a band that hooks on it to keep the lid from rattling and it did not come with it. This band was missing from the packaging and it is much needed with the unit.
- This is the best Slow Coker I have ever used. It is very easy to use and it’s performance is out standing. I really like it!
- I dont like to cook or spend a lot of time in front of stove since I purchased slow cooker, it is much easier to cook. I can start cook at night and ready for tmr morning. it is easy to use and much clean. I love it and so do my kids.
- Just like another reviewer that gave it one star, I literally used it three times. The next time, the lights still came on but it didn’t even get warm to the touch. I thought it might have been a user error, but today my $13 roast I put in the this morning was raw as it was when I put it in. The lights were still on, but 8 hours later…not a bit of heat. It is going back and I am trading for Crock Pot brand.