The Hamilton Beach Five-Quart Portable Slow Cooker helps you make hot delicious meals in advance and reduce the stress of preparing dinners in a hurry. Just plug it in, choose the right settings, put in the ingredients and let it do the work of cooking the food for you. This five-quart slow cooker is easy-to-use and saves you time and energy as it lets you make flavorful and tasty food without the hassles of the constant attention traditional preparation usually demands. Once cooked, the Keep Warm feature will ensure that the food stays at the optimum temperature until you are ready to eat. Slow cooking has been shown to keep the nutritional value of the food intact as it does not expose the food to high temperatures, which can destroy nutrients.
Hamilton Beach 5-Quart Portable Slow Cooker:
- Reduce messy spills with lid-latch strap and gasket lid
- Gasket lid on Hamilton Beach slow cooker anchors onto base to reduce messy spills
- Bring 5-quarts of hot food to potlucks or parties anytime
- Keep-warm setting on this 5-quart slow cooker maintains the ideal serving temperature
- Perfect for a 5 lb chicken or 3 lb roast
- Dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lid
- Removable stoneware can be used in the refrigerator, oven or microwave
- Hamilton Beach slow cooker is available in a variety of colors
- Dimensions: 15.3″L x 11″W x 9″H
- I have been using this slow cooker for my family of five for about a week, and it is very good. It does not take up a lot of counter space. The only down side is attaching the rubber cord on both sides of the cooker. It tends to slide around when opening the cooker especially when the cooker is hot. Use a pot holder.
- I brought this slow cooker at a great price for holiday cooking. It was very convenient and easy to use, I recommend purchasing the slow cooker for your cooking needs.
- I love my slow cooker it’s easy to feel it in the morning and by evening time dinner is ready.
- I wish I had looked for this item years ago, if it was here then. It’s the perfect size for a large family. (with leftovers) Very easy to use and especially easy to clean. Very happy, habitual slow cook user!
- Great size to make soup this fall and winter! I have one from the 70s, but it’s too small 4q and it still works good. Just wanted a next size up. Good buy!
- The crock pot does not have a lot of fancy features. It is easy to use and gets the job done. Clean up is easy as well. Great item for the money.
- The slow cooker works great. Just wish it had a power light. And I lost the little rubber strap that keeps the lid on the very first time I travelled with it. Maybe that part should be attached somehkw.
- I can cook and bake almost anything and everything in this thing. From mushroom chicken to nachos to chocolate lava cake. Anyone thinking about getting one should definitely grab one. So worth it and the price is amazing.
- I’ve used it only once so far, but it does what it’s supposed to: the lid fits well, the low cook temp is right, the keep-warm setting does just that, the size is big enough to make a somewhat larger dish…just what I wanted for my bargain price! And I do love the color! I’m glad I discounted the few negative comments and believed the majority of reviews I read.
- This item looks pretty but my slips off the counter because the weight of the bottom portion is so light it could cause a dangerous accident! The heating element takes so long to heat up. I would not purchase this item I just bought it used it once and now I need to return it. I am a fan of Walmarts about this product is a thumbs down review.