This beautifully-designed Hamilton Beach 2-Speed Blender with Food Chopper brings the versatility of a gourmet kitchen into your home. Now you can prepare meals, snacks and smoothies at the touch of a button. This Hamilton Beach blender’s wave-action combining system continuously pulls the mixture down into the blades for smooth results every time. The three-cup chopping bowl is great for vegetables, nuts, salsa, dressing and sauces. The powerful motor has been life tested to blend 8000 frozen drinks. Pour soups, frozen drinks and more without any dripping or spilling with the mess-free pouring spout. Chop, mix and puree your way to delicious meals and dishes with this sleek, stainless steel blender. The 700-watt motor provides abundant power and the bowls and blades are completely dishwasher safe. Make food prep easier and more fun with the Hamilton Beach 2-Speed Blender with Food Chopper!
Hamilton Beach 2-Speed Blender with Food Chopper, Stainless Steel:
- 2 speeds
- Pulse function
- 40-oz glass jar
- 3-cup chopping bowl
- Easy-pour spout
- Stainless steel blades
- Hamilton Beach blender jars and lids are dishwasher-safe
- Cord storage
- Dimensions: 7.1″L x 7.5″W x 14.2″H
- Model# 58149
- I like the Blender and Food Chopper because I can blend, as well as, chop foods without having to use a separate appliance to do it. Also, it makes it more convenient to use. Looking forward to using this appliance, especially during the holidays.
- This is a replacement blender for an old one. On the plus side, it has a heavy glass jar (not thin plastic!), and definitely seems to have enough power. It also has a “wave” design feature, which is a raised portion of the jar’s interior, that gravity-feeds the contents down into the blades, which reduces, if not eliminates, stopping the blender to scrape down the sides. The one negative is, the lid is constructed from smooth plastic and is press-fit into the jar — not screwed or snapped in. Because it’s so slick, it tends to work its way out of the jar as the blender is running. Putting a small weight, such as a can of soup, on top of the lid helps to keep it in place, but if you need to add ingredients through the lid, this method is rather inconvenient. One other cosmetic issue: The “stainless steel” on the sides of the blender are plastic plates. I haven’t yet needed to use the extra food processor jar, but with only a 3-cup capacity, I’ll probably end up just chopping the ingredients by hand. However, because of the well-made glass jar and the amount of power, I would still recommend this blender.
- I ordered this for my grandaughter and will now order myself one because of quality & pricing
- I don’t use a blender often but I’m impressed with this one. We learned the hard way that the lid has to be firmly locked in place before you try to pour from it. It’s really nice to have this feature where you can pour either way. The food processor seems fine although it is fairly small.
- It works like a charm! I love the smaller food processor for making salsa and eliminating tears with onion chopping. This really comes in handy! This is a really nice blender. I, once, had a larger Cuisinart food processor/blender combo that I spent nearly a $100 (on sale) & this easily replaces it. I actually like the lid on this one better. That leak-proof lid makes it so much easier to store blended drinks in the refrigerator and eliminates accidents. And the flip top lid is a great idea. My expensive blender combo was not as nice or simple to work. And this blender is made from heavy glass, just as my Cuisinart was.
- I bought this combo for making my morning nut and berry smoothies. I chop the nuts and seeds in the chopper the night before, then soak overnight so they are soft in the morning. The blender does a great job of preparing the smoothie with frozen berries and the softened nut pieces. I do chop Brazil nuts by hand first before putting the pieces in the chopper, and I do not put whole almonds in the chopper either. I am leery of wearing out the motor like I did with my previous blender, a Black & Decker Cyclone. Walnuts chop fine in this chopper, however. My husband has started using the blender now to make his own fruit and yogurt smoothies and loves it, too. The only issue I have is the amount of noise on high speed; low speed is fine.
- Motor is Extremely loud, doesnt blend very well, top is hard to put on the glass jar and hard to take off of jar, also the opening on the top to add ingredients will not stay closed when blending. Returning this product.