Stay cool all season with this Haier 6,000-BTU 11.0 Ceer Electronic Control Air Conditioner. This window-installed model cools any room up to 250 square feet. It has three cooling settings and three separate fan speeds, as well as auto cool, allowing you to achieve a personalized level of comfort. This Haier air conditioner also includes a 24-hour timer and sleep mode option. The remote control lets you conveniently change the functions from anywhere in the room.
Haier 6,000-BTU 11.0 Ceer Electronic Control Air Conditioner:
- 6,000 BTU
- Cools rooms up to 250 sq ft
- 3 cooling and 3 fan speeds plus auto cool
- Cool, fan, energy save and dehumidify
- 24-hour timer plus sleep mode
- Electronic air conditioner model# HWR06XCR-LD
- It was just what I needed for my bedroom, All dimensions were correct to fit in the window, cools the room down just right, would recommend to all.
- Works great and size is perfect not so big and heavy easy to install and still the coldness is amazing. Shipping were really fast arrived sooner than i expected.
- Purchased for the small window of an upstairs loft-type bedroom. I am very pleased with the cooling ability; my hot humid room becomes tolerable in minutes. The remote is nice to have, as are timers. Good features for the price. However, this thing is loud. I run it 24/7 during hot summer, and I’m sure it has gotten louder over the 3 months I’ve had it. While running it is not quiet, but when starting up it is obnoxiously loud. Plus the Energy Saver mode can be a bit bonkers – shutting down and then starting up again within 30 seconds. More start ups = more noise. I did buy just about the cheapest AC I could find, so I can’t be all that upset about the noise. It does it’s job well, and it includes plenty of features. 4 stars with price considered.
- I live in a attic apt of an ancient (1800’s) Victorian house. I live directly under the roof and there is no insulation. There are 400 Sq feet in my apt, with all of the windows closed this unit and a fan I am quite comfortable. I have had it running consistently since I purchased it in may (because its too hard to cool the place down when it’s super hot & easier and more effecient to try to keep a constant temp). It is loud but I work from home and have gotten used to it. I knew it wasn’t the most powerful but it’s the most powerful unit that would fit in my window. I believe I’ve scored a great balance between cost and requirement! I gave it 4 stars because it’s loud, not because of its performance.
- This is a great product. I am very happy with the purchase.
- I got this ac for a small bedroom I have it on low and energy saver all the time and is very loud and noisy however it works perfectly !! The room gets cold within minutes in Low.
- I looked for this air conditioner at 2 local Wal Marts as we needed a smaller sixe for our window. I ordered on line as it was not available at the store. Very pleased with this product.
- It’s easy to place in window, very n frigid air, I like the fact that you can put it on timer .
- I just put this in my window and already I hate it.. it has a high pitch noise that is making me nuts.. I also could not get the screws to go in on the bar that holds the expanding curtain,.. then I find it was cheaper on the site than what I paid in the store.. so it is going back..